Public Meeting Notices
|2013 Wage Info|
• AMW Statutory
Max - $4,185.78
• Arizona Minimum Wage - $7.80
• Get Info:2013 Az Minimum Wage
• Get Info:2013 Az AMW Max
at the ICA
- 05/03/13: Claims Seminar Aug 8-9, 2013 - details now available!
- 05/01/13: Hearing at 1:00 PM on June 19, 2013 Regarding ½% Additional Assessment Under A.R.S. § 23-1065(F) - see details
- 03/08/13: The 2013 Physicians' & Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule Hearing was held on Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 10 AM - click here for hand-outs
- 02/11/13: The Claims Division has developed a procedure for Change of Physician Requests under A.R.S. § 23-1062.02. - details here
- 10/31/12: Claims Division Revises AMW Procedure Effective Dec 3, 2012
- 10/18/12: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage for CY 2013
- 09/06/12: Admin & Special Fund Assessment Rates for CY 2013
- 09/01/12: Commission posts 2012-2013 Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule (Eff Oct 1, 2012) - sign in here to access it
- 08/14/12: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2013: $4,185.78
- 08/01/12: Commission posts 2012 Summary of Commission Action regarding Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule.
- 06/18/12: Industrial Commission Provides Update on Calculation of Average Monthly Wage Maximum
- 06/11/12: 2010 Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries [Revised] Available
- 04/27/12: Commission recognizes National Workers' Memorial Day
- 03/29/12: New Arizona-Specific Residential Fall Protection Effective March 27, 2012 - details here
- 11/22/11: OSHA Videos Now Available: Preventing Construction Worksite Hazards
- 10/14/11: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage for CY 2012
- 07/27/11: Commission posts 2011 Summary of Commission Action regarding Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule.
- 07/06/11: New Cranes and Derricks, Hexavalent Chromium, and Steel Erection Safety Standards
- 06/16/11: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2012: $4,062.29
Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health (ADOSH)
Bill Warren, Director
Phoenix: 800 W Washington St, Phoenix AZ 85007 - Phone: (602) 542-5795
Tucson: 2675 East Broadway, Tucson AZ 85716 - Phone: (520) 628-5478
Click for Phone List of ICA Divisions
Effective January 12, 2011, the Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health (ADOSH) adopted amendments to 29 CFR 1910.102 (Acetylene) as published in the Federal Register at 74 FR 40450-40455, August 11, 2009.
This change replaces the reference to the 1966 edition of the Compressed Gas Association, Inc. pamphlet G-1 for acetylene with the CGA-1-2003 edition, and replaces the Association's pamphlets G-1.3-1959 and G-1.4-1966 with National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 51A-2006.
New CGA and NFPA pamphlets are available for review only (no copies allowed) at the ADOSH offices located in Phoenix and Tucson. Questions regarding these changes can be addressed to Bill Wright, Assistant Director, at 602-542-1695