Public Meeting Notices
|2013 Wage Info|
• AMW Statutory
Max - $4,185.78
• Arizona Minimum Wage - $7.80
• Get Info:2014 Az Minimum Wage
• Get Info:2014 Az AMW Max
at the ICA
- 12/12/13: Special Fund Insolvent Carrier (SB1310) Report now available - download here
- 12/02/13: Training Webinars in Claims Handling & Processing - 2014 Schedule Now Available! [Dec 14-15 is full] - details here
- 10/17/13: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage of $7.90 for CY 2014
- 09/05/13: Admin & Special Fund Assessment Rates for CY 2014
- 09/03/13: Commission posts 2013-2014 Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule (Eff Oct 1, 2013) - sign in here to access it
- 08/12/13: > AZ Medical Data Report for Service Year 2011 now available. Click here to browse or download.
- 08/01/13: Commission posts 2013 Summary of Commission Action regarding Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule.
- 07/10/13: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2014: $4,256.94
- 02/11/13: The Claims Division has developed a procedure for Change of Physician Requests under A.R.S. § 23-1062.02. - details here
- 10/31/12: Claims Division Revises AMW Procedure Effective Dec 3, 2012
- 06/11/12: 2010 Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries [Revised] Available
- 04/27/12: Commission recognizes National Workers' Memorial Day
- 03/29/12: New Arizona-Specific Residential Fall Protection Effective March 27, 2012 - details here
- 11/22/11: OSHA Videos Now Available: Preventing Construction Worksite Hazards
- 10/14/11: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage for CY 2012
- 07/06/11: New Cranes and Derricks, Hexavalent Chromium, and Steel Erection Safety Standards
Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health (ADOSH)
Bill Warren, Director
Phoenix: 800 W Washington St, Phoenix AZ 85007 - Phone: (602) 542-5795
Tucson: 2675 East Broadway, Tucson AZ 85716 - Phone: (520) 628-5478
Click for Phone List of ICA Divisions
Effective January 12, 2011, the Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health (ADOSH) adopted amendments to 29 CFR 1910.102 (Acetylene) as published in the Federal Register at 74 FR 40450-40455, August 11, 2009.
This change replaces the reference to the 1966 edition of the Compressed Gas Association, Inc. pamphlet G-1 for acetylene with the CGA-1-2003 edition, and replaces the Association's pamphlets G-1.3-1959 and G-1.4-1966 with National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 51A-2006.
New CGA and NFPA pamphlets are available for review only (no copies allowed) at the ADOSH offices located in Phoenix and Tucson. Questions regarding these changes can be addressed to Bill Wright, Assistant Director, at 602-542-1695