Public Meeting Notices
|2013 Wage Info|
• AMW Statutory
Max - $4,185.78
• Arizona Minimum Wage - $7.80
• Get Info:2014 Az Minimum Wage
• Get Info:2014 Az AMW Max
at the ICA
- 12/02/13: Training Webinars in Claims Handling & Processing - 2014 Schedule Now Available! [Dec 13-14, 2013 is full] - details here
- 10/17/13: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage of $7.90 for CY 2014
- 09/05/13: Admin & Special Fund Assessment Rates for CY 2014
- 09/03/13: Commission posts 2013-2014 Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule (Eff Oct 1, 2013) - sign in here to access it
- 08/12/13: > AZ Medical Data Report for Service Year 2011 now available. Click here to browse or download.
- 08/01/13: Commission posts 2013 Summary of Commission Action regarding Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule.
- 07/10/13: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2014: $4,256.94
- 02/11/13: The Claims Division has developed a procedure for Change of Physician Requests under A.R.S. § 23-1062.02. - details here
- 10/31/12: Claims Division Revises AMW Procedure Effective Dec 3, 2012
- 06/11/12: 2010 Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries [Revised] Available
- 04/27/12: Commission recognizes National Workers' Memorial Day
- 03/29/12: New Arizona-Specific Residential Fall Protection Effective March 27, 2012 - details here
- 11/22/11: OSHA Videos Now Available: Preventing Construction Worksite Hazards
- 10/14/11: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage for CY 2012
- 07/06/11: New Cranes and Derricks, Hexavalent Chromium, and Steel Erection Safety Standards
Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health (ADOSH)
Bill Warren, Director
800 W Washington St, Phoenix AZ 85007
(PO Box 19070, Phoenix AZ 85005-9070)
Phone: (602) 542-5795
Toll Free: (855) 268-5251
FAX: (602) 542-1614
2675 East Broadway, Tucson AZ 85716
Phone: (520) 628-5478
Toll Free: (855) 268-5251
FAX: (520) 322-8008
Click for Phone List of ICA Divisions
ADOSH offers a variety of results oriented safety and health outreach throughout Arizona. We work WITH employers on developing knowledge and understanding of occupational safety and health standards and requirements. Safety and health training programs are designed to improve hazard recognition skills of management and employees. These programs also identify activities employers can use to protect their workers from having accidents and make for a more efficient and cost-effective operation.
To view the current training calendar, please see the ADOSH Advocate, ADOSH's quarterly newsletter.
In addition to training classes, ADOSH will gladly make personnel available to speak or otherwise participate in safety and health seminars and conferences. To schedule a speaker or participation in a seminar, please contact one of the ADOSH consultation sections at 602-542-1769 in Phoenix or toll-free at (855) 268-5251, or 520-628-5478 in Tucson--or just fill in the form available at the link below, print it, and FAX it to us at one of the FAX numbers above.
|Information on Consultation Services (PDF Brochure)|
|Consultation Request Form|