Public Meeting Notices
|2013 Wage Info|
• AMW Statutory
Max - $4,185.78
• Arizona Minimum Wage - $7.80
• Get Info:2013 Az Minimum Wage
• Get Info:2013 Az AMW Max
at the ICA
- 05/03/13: Claims Seminar Aug 8-9, 2013 - details now available!
- 05/01/13: Hearing at 1:00 PM on June 19, 2013 Regarding ½% Additional Assessment Under A.R.S. § 23-1065(F) - see details
- 03/08/13: The 2013 Physicians' & Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule Hearing was held on Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 10 AM - click here for hand-outs
- 02/11/13: The Claims Division has developed a procedure for Change of Physician Requests under A.R.S. § 23-1062.02. - details here
- 10/31/12: Claims Division Revises AMW Procedure Effective Dec 3, 2012
- 10/18/12: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage for CY 2013
- 09/06/12: Admin & Special Fund Assessment Rates for CY 2013
- 09/01/12: Commission posts 2012-2013 Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule (Eff Oct 1, 2012) - sign in here to access it
- 08/14/12: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2013: $4,185.78
- 08/01/12: Commission posts 2012 Summary of Commission Action regarding Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule.
- 06/18/12: Industrial Commission Provides Update on Calculation of Average Monthly Wage Maximum
- 06/11/12: 2010 Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries [Revised] Available
- 04/27/12: Commission recognizes National Workers' Memorial Day
- 03/29/12: New Arizona-Specific Residential Fall Protection Effective March 27, 2012 - details here
- 11/22/11: OSHA Videos Now Available: Preventing Construction Worksite Hazards
- 10/14/11: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage for CY 2012
- 07/27/11: Commission posts 2011 Summary of Commission Action regarding Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule.
- 07/06/11: New Cranes and Derricks, Hexavalent Chromium, and Steel Erection Safety Standards
- 06/16/11: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2012: $4,062.29
Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health (ADOSH)
William Warren, Director
800 W Washington St, Phoenix AZ 85007
(PO Box 19070, Phoenix AZ 85005-9070)
Phone: (602) 542-5795
Toll Free: (855) 268-5251
FAX: (602) 542-1614
2675 East Broadway, Tucson AZ 85716
Phone: (520) 628-5478
Toll Free: (855) 268-5251
FAX: (520) 322-8008
Click for Phone List of ICA Divisions
Effective July 29, 2010, there were changes to the Arizona Elevator Act. House Bill 2228 amended Arizona Revised Statutes, Title 23, Chapter 2, Article 12, to allow the use of private elevator inspectors. This means that as the owner/operator of a conveyance, you now have the option of hiring a private elevator inspector (third-party inspector approved by ADOSH) to conduct the initial and/or annual, statutorily required inspections of your conveyance. This option may be of benefit to you in the event the State Elevator Section is unable to meet your business deadlines.
If you wish to use a private elevator inspector, you may only use an inspector who has been approved and authorized by ADOSH for this purpose.
To obtain a list of ADOSH-approved private elevator inspectors:
Please note that use of a private elevator inspector is at the sole discretion of the conveyance owner/operator. All costs incurred through the use of a private inspector are the sole responsibility of the owner/operator.
To obtain an unofficial Summary of Changes to the Arizona Elevator Act:
- CLICK: House Bill 2228 (PDF)