Public Meeting Notices
|2014 Wage Info|
• AMW Statutory
Max - $4,256.94
• Arizona Minimum Wage - $7.90
• Get Info:2014 Az Minimum Wage
• Get Info:2014 Az AMW Max
at the ICA
- 03/10/14: The 2014 Physicians' & Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule Hearing will be held on Thursday, April 17, 2014 at 1:00 PM - click here for information
- 01/29/14: Federal OSHA extends comment period for proposed amendments to recordkeeping regulations. For more information, click here.
- 11/27/13: Alert regarding “Final Notice” from “Labor Standards Compliance Office”
- 04/14/14: An RFP for ICA Claims Fee Schedule Support (BID #INDCOM14-00004038) is open thru May 1. Details here.
- 04/14/14: The Special Fund Insolvent Carrier (SB1310) report has been updated. To view report, click here.
- 04/03/14: SCF Companies Become CopperPoint. Details here.
- 03/20/14: Federal OSHA threatens action against Arizona state OSHA plan. Click here to read letter.
- 01/15/14: AZ Medical Data Report for Service Year 2012 now available - details here
- 12/12/13: Special Fund Insolvent Carrier (SB1310) Report now available - download here
- 12/02/13: Training Webinars in Claims Handling & Processing - 2014 Schedule Now Available![Sorry - Apr 17-18 dates are full] - details here
- 10/17/13: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage of $7.90 for CY 2014
- 09/05/13: Admin & Special Fund Assessment Rates for CY 2014
- 09/03/13: Commission posts 2013-2014 Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule (Eff Oct 1, 2013) - sign in here to access it
- 08/01/13: Commission posts 2013 Summary of Commission Action regarding Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule.
- 07/10/13: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2014: $4,256.94
- 02/11/13: The Claims Division has developed a procedure for Change of Physician Requests under A.R.S. § 23-1062.02. - details here
- 10/31/12: Claims Division Revises AMW Procedure Effective Dec 3, 2012
- 06/11/12: 2010 Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries [Revised] Available
- 04/27/12: Commission recognizes National Workers' Memorial Day
- 03/29/12: New Arizona-Specific Residential Fall Protection Effective March 27, 2012 - details here
- 11/22/11: OSHA Videos Now Available: Preventing Construction Worksite Hazards
- 10/14/11: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage for CY 2012
- 07/06/11: New Cranes and Derricks, Hexavalent Chromium, and Steel Erection Safety Standards
Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health (ADOSH)
Bill Warren, Director
800 W Washington St, Phoenix AZ 85007
(PO Box 19070, Phoenix AZ 85005-9070)
Phone: (602) 542-5795
Toll Free: (855) 268-5251
FAX: (602) 542-1614
2675 East Broadway, Tucson AZ 85716
Phone: (520) 628-5478
Toll Free: (855) 268-5251
FAX: (520) 322-8008
Click for Phone List of ICA Divisions
Effective July 29, 2010, there were changes to the Arizona Elevator Act. House Bill 2228 amended Arizona Revised Statutes, Title 23, Chapter 2, Article 12, to allow the use of private elevator inspectors. This means that as the owner/operator of a conveyance, you now have the option of hiring a private elevator inspector (third-party inspector approved by ADOSH) to conduct the initial and/or annual, statutorily required inspections of your conveyance. This option may be of benefit to you in the event the State Elevator Section is unable to meet your business deadlines.
If you wish to use a private elevator inspector, you may only use an inspector who has been approved and authorized by ADOSH for this purpose.
To obtain a list of ADOSH-approved private elevator inspectors:
Please note that use of a private elevator inspector is at the sole discretion of the conveyance owner/operator. All costs incurred through the use of a private inspector are the sole responsibility of the owner/operator.
To obtain an unofficial Summary of Changes to the Arizona Elevator Act:
- CLICK: House Bill 2228 (PDF)