Public Meeting Notices
|2013 Wage Info|
• AMW Statutory
Max - $4,185.78
• Arizona Minimum Wage - $7.80
• Get Info:2013 Az Minimum Wage
• Get Info:2013 Az AMW Max
at the ICA
- 05/03/13: Claims Seminar Aug 8-9, 2013 - details now available!
- 05/01/13: Hearing at 1:00 PM on June 19, 2013 Regarding ½% Additional Assessment Under A.R.S. § 23-1065(F) - see details
- 03/08/13: The 2013 Physicians' & Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule Hearing was held on Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 10 AM - click here for hand-outs
- 02/11/13: The Claims Division has developed a procedure for Change of Physician Requests under A.R.S. § 23-1062.02. - details here
- 10/31/12: Claims Division Revises AMW Procedure Effective Dec 3, 2012
- 10/18/12: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage for CY 2013
- 09/06/12: Admin & Special Fund Assessment Rates for CY 2013
- 09/01/12: Commission posts 2012-2013 Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule (Eff Oct 1, 2012) - sign in here to access it
- 08/14/12: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2013: $4,185.78
- 08/01/12: Commission posts 2012 Summary of Commission Action regarding Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule.
- 06/18/12: Industrial Commission Provides Update on Calculation of Average Monthly Wage Maximum
- 06/11/12: 2010 Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries [Revised] Available
- 04/27/12: Commission recognizes National Workers' Memorial Day
- 03/29/12: New Arizona-Specific Residential Fall Protection Effective March 27, 2012 - details here
- 11/22/11: OSHA Videos Now Available: Preventing Construction Worksite Hazards
- 10/14/11: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage for CY 2012
- 07/27/11: Commission posts 2011 Summary of Commission Action regarding Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule.
- 07/06/11: New Cranes and Derricks, Hexavalent Chromium, and Steel Erection Safety Standards
- 06/16/11: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2012: $4,062.29
Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health (ADOSH)
Bill Warren, Director
800 W Washington St, Phoenix AZ 85007
(PO Box 19070, Phoenix AZ 85005-9070)
Phone: (602) 542-5795
Toll Free: (855) 268-5251
FAX: (602) 542-1614
2675 East Broadway, Tucson AZ 85716
Phone: (520) 628-5478
Toll Free: (855) 268-5251
FAX: (520) 322-8008
Click for Phone List of ICA Divisions
Federal and Arizona State OSHA share a commitment to employee safety and health. Federal OSHA clearly seeks to improve its services in Arizona by increasing its own resources in this state. Improving its own services, which includes enforcing safety standards to protect Arizona employees within those limited areas of federal jurisdiction (i.e., federal employers and employers on Indian lands), does not alter or affect the jurisdiction of the Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health (ADOSH). That jurisdiction encompasses the vast majority of employers and employees in Arizona. ADOSH will continue to enforce safety and health standards to protect Arizona employees and we will continue to provide important services to Arizona employers that assist them in reducing work-related injuries and illnesses. For more information regarding these services, contact ADOSH at 602-542-5795 or toll-free at (855) 268-5251 or visit ADOSH's home page here.
Over the years, we hve had a good working relationship and open communication with Federal OSHA and we expect that relationship and communication to continue. We are already continually monitored and evaluated by Federal OSHA to ensure the effectiveness of our state plan. An increased presence by Federal OSHA will not change that relationship and we will do what we can to assist them in their efforts to improve their services.