Public Meeting Notices
|2015 Wage Info|
• AMW Statutory
Max - $4,337.82
• Arizona Minimum Wage - $8.05
• Get Info:2015 Az Minimum Wage
• Get Info:2015 Az AMW Max
• Get Info:2016 Az AMW Max
at the ICA
- 05/11/15: 2015 Claims Seminar (Aug 13-14, 2015) Is Announced - details forthcoming soon!
- 05/07/15: Assessment Hearing: There will be a hearing at 1:00 PM on Thursday, June 18, 2015 regarding ½% Additional Assessment Under A.R.S. § 23-1065(F) - see details
- 04/09/15: Commission recognizes National Workers' Memorial Day - see resolution
- 12/04/14: Commission to Consider Adoption of Treatment Guideline Process. For more information, click here.
- 05/22/15: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2016: $4,428.91 - details here
- 04/27/15: On April 9, 2015, Governor Ducey appointed Dale L. Schultz to the Industrial Commission of Arizona. To review Commissioner Schultz's biography, and the biographies of the other commissioners, click here.
- 03/25/15: Contract for RFP INDCOM15-00004723 has been cancelled and will be resolicited - full details here.
- 03/06/15: ICA Issues Notice to WC Stakeholders Regarding Directed Care - details here
- 02/06/15: Federal OSHA Rejects Arizona's Residential Fall Protection Standards - details here
- 01/20/14: AZ Medical Data Report for Service Year 2013 now available - details here
- 12/16/14: Commission makes corrections to reimbursement values of Medicine Codes added to 2014 Fee Schedule - click here for more information
- 12/09/14: Coming Soon! New Domain Name for Industrial Commission of Arizona. - details here
- 12/04/14: NCCI Announces Workers Comp Coverage Verification Service Mobile App! - details here
- 10/20/14: Commission announces Admin & Special Fund Assessment Rates for CY 2015
- 10/17/14: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage of $8.05 for CY 2015
- 10/17/14: ADOSH adds training classes on Ebola Resources and Fall Protection in Construction. Get revised training schedule in latest edition of the Advocate here.
- 09/26/14: Commission submits written comments on Federal OSHA's proposed rejection of State initiated plan change and reconsideration of final approval of state plan, 79 Fed. Reg. 49465 (August 21, 2014). Click here to read.
- 09/23/14: Commission Corrects Code in Surgery Fee Schedule. Click here for details.
- 09/04/14: Commission posts 2014-2015 Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule (Eff Oct 1, 2014) - sign in here to access it
- 08/20/14: Federal OSHA extends comment period for proposed amendments to recordkeeping regulations to October 14, 2014. For more information, click here.
- 08/01/14: Commission posts 2014 Summary of Commission Action regarding Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule.
- 07/02/14: Annual ICA Claims Seminar (Aug 14-15) is fast approaching and there are deadlines for room and registration! Details here.
- 05/23/14: Cool off at the ADOSH Summer Safety Summit in Flagstaff July 23-24 at Sinagua Middle School! OSHA 10-hour classes and over 24 safety presentations planned for Arizona's employers and employees! - details here
- 05/12/14: Annual ICA Claims Seminar is scheduled for August 14-15, 2014 at the Wigwam Resort Hotel in Litchfield Park, AZ. Details now available . . .
- 04/14/14: The Special Fund Insolvent Carrier (SB1310) report has been updated. To view updated report, click here. To view original report see Recent News entry for 12/12/13 below.
- 04/03/14: SCF Companies Become CopperPoint. Details here.
- 03/20/14: Federal OSHA threatens action against Arizona state OSHA plan. Click here to read letter.
- 12/12/13: Special Fund Insolvent Carrier (SB1310) To view report, click here. This report has been updated. To view update, see 04/14/14 Recent News entry above.
- 07/10/13: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2014: $4,256.94
- 02/11/13: The Claims Division has developed a procedure for Change of Physician Requests under A.R.S. § 23-1062.02. - details here
- 10/31/12: Claims Division Revises AMW Procedure Effective Dec 3, 2012
- 06/11/12: 2010 Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries [Revised] Available
- 11/22/11: OSHA Videos Now Available: Preventing Construction Worksite Hazards
- 10/14/11: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage for CY 2012
- 07/06/11: New Cranes and Derricks, Hexavalent Chromium, and Steel Erection Safety Standards
Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health (ADOSH)
Bill Warren, Director
800 W Washington St, Phoenix AZ 85007
(PO Box 19070, Phoenix AZ 85005-9070)
Phone: (602) 542-5795
Toll Free: (855) 268-5251
FAX: (602) 542-1614
2675 East Broadway, Tucson AZ 85716
Phone: (520) 628-5478
Toll Free: (855) 268-5251
FAX: (520) 322-8008
Click for Phone List of ICA Divisions
Federal and Arizona State OSHA share a commitment to employee safety and health. Federal OSHA clearly seeks to improve its services in Arizona by increasing its own resources in this state. Improving its own services, which includes enforcing safety standards to protect Arizona employees within those limited areas of federal jurisdiction (i.e., federal employers and employers on Indian lands), does not alter or affect the jurisdiction of the Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health (ADOSH). That jurisdiction encompasses the vast majority of employers and employees in Arizona. ADOSH will continue to enforce safety and health standards to protect Arizona employees and we will continue to provide important services to Arizona employers that assist them in reducing work-related injuries and illnesses. For more information regarding these services, contact ADOSH at 602-542-5795 or toll-free at (855) 268-5251 or visit ADOSH's home page here.
Over the years, we hve had a good working relationship and open communication with Federal OSHA and we expect that relationship and communication to continue. We are already continually monitored and evaluated by Federal OSHA to ensure the effectiveness of our state plan. An increased presence by Federal OSHA will not change that relationship and we will do what we can to assist them in their efforts to improve their services.