Public Meeting Notices
|2016 Wage Info|
• AMW Statutory
Max - $4,428.91
• Arizona Minimum Wage - $8.05
• Get Info:2015 Az Minimum Wage
• Get Info:2016 Az Minimum Wage
• Get Info:2015 Az AMW Max
• Get Info:2016 Az AMW Max
at the ICA
- 05/09/16: Assessment Hearing: There will be a hearing at 1:00 PM on Thursday, June 9, 2016 regarding ½% Additional Assessment Under A.R.S. § 23-1065(F) - details here
- 03/08/16: The 2016 Physicians' & Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule Hearing was held on Thursday, April 28, 2016 at 1:00 PM - click here for information
- 04/25/16: ADOSH hosts seminar on rights & responsibilities of employers before and after an inspection - read the Press Release!
- 04/19/16: ICA Directorate and Commissioners visit VPP Star Raytheon Missile Systems - read the Press Release!
- 04/04/2016: Save the Dates! The Annual Claims Seminar will be held Aug 11-12, 2016 at the Phoenix Hyatt Regency. Details here soon.
- 03/18/16: ICA Day at the Capitol (Mar 14, 2016) a Huge Success! - read the Press Release!
- 03/03/14: AZ Medical Data Report for Service Year 2014 now available - get it here
- 02/22/15: ADOSH Announces 2016 Southern AZ Area Safety Summit in Marana - Apr 13-14 - details here
- 02/05/16: Palo Verde Nuclear Plant Recertified with VPP Star Status by ADOSH - details here
- 01/28/16: Commission publishes revised Notice of Claim Status (Form 104 - Rev 01/2016) - use of new form is mandatory effective March 1, 2016. Details here.
- 01/13/16: Training Webinars in Claims Handling & Processing for Spring 2016 are full! The Fall 2016 schedule will be placed at this link when available.
- 12/22/15: Medical Resource Office [MRO] added to website! Click here to visit.
- 10/16/15: Commission announces Admin & Special Fund Assessment Rates for CY 2016
- 10/15/15: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage will remain $8.05 for CY 2016
- 08/20/15: Claims Division revises internal AMW procedure effective August 24, 2015 - click here for notice
- 07/31/15: Commission posts 2015 Summary of Commission Action regarding Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule.
- 06/29/15: Commission publishes revised Forms 110-A and 110-B - use is required effective July 3, 2015 - click here for details
- 05/22/15: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2016: $4,428.91 - details here
- 05/22/15: On May 22, 2015, Governor Ducey appointed Dale L. Schultz Chairman of the Industrial Commission of Arizona. To review Chairman Schultz's biography, and the biographies of the other commissioners, click here.
- 03/06/15: ICA Issues Notice to WC Stakeholders Regarding Directed Care - details here
- 02/06/15: Federal OSHA Rejects Arizona's Residential Fall Protection Standards - details here
- 12/04/14: NCCI Announces Workers Comp Coverage Verification Service Mobile App! - details here
- 10/17/14: ADOSH adds training classes on Ebola Resources and Fall Protection in Construction. Get revised training schedule in latest edition of the Advocate here.
- 09/23/14: Commission Corrects Code in Surgery Fee Schedule. Click here for details.
- 04/14/14: The Special Fund Insolvent Carrier (SB1310) report has been updated. To view updated report, click here. To view original report see Recent News entry for 12/12/13 below.
- 02/11/13: The Claims Division has developed a procedure for Change of Physician Requests under A.R.S. § 23-1062.02. - details here
- 10/31/12: Claims Division Revises AMW Procedure Effective Dec 3, 2012
- 11/22/11: OSHA Videos Now Available: Preventing Construction Worksite Hazards
- 07/06/11: New Cranes and Derricks, Hexavalent Chromium, and Steel Erection Safety Standards
Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health (ADOSH)
Bill Warren, Director
800 W Washington St, Phoenix AZ 85007
(PO Box 19070, Phoenix AZ 85005-9070)
Phone: (602) 542-5795
Toll Free: (855) 268-5251
FAX: (602) 542-1614
2675 East Broadway, Tucson AZ 85716
Phone: (520) 628-5478
Toll Free: (855) 268-5251
FAX: (520) 322-8008
Click for Phone List of ICA Divisions
|How to Report a Workplace Fatality, Accident, or Imminent Danger|
List of Training Classes for 2016
This list will be incorporated into the next issue of The ADOSH Advocate
Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health (ADOSH) operates under an approved plan with the U.S. Department of Labor to retain jurisdiction over occupational safety and health issues within Arizona, excluding mining operations, Indian Reservations, and federal employees. This jurisdiction encompasses approximately 2.1 million employees and 130,000 public and private establishments.
The ADOSH Division has seven major areas of responsibility. Click on a link in the
box below for more information on any one of them:
The ADOSH Division provides a number of publications and other materials to assist its constituency. Click on a link to:
Note: The ADOSH Training Schedule is no longer published separately. The current training schedule will always be found in the latest edition of the ADOSH Advocate.
For Email Marketing you can trust