Public Meeting Notices
|2013 Wage Info|
• AMW Statutory
Max - $4,185.78
• Arizona Minimum Wage - $7.80
• Get Info:2014 Az Minimum Wage
• Get Info:2014 Az AMW Max
at the ICA
- 12/12/13: Special Fund Insolvent Carrier (SB1310) Report now available - download here
- 12/02/13: Training Webinars in Claims Handling & Processing - 2014 Schedule Now Available! [Dec 14-15 is full] - details here
- 10/17/13: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage of $7.90 for CY 2014
- 09/05/13: Admin & Special Fund Assessment Rates for CY 2014
- 09/03/13: Commission posts 2013-2014 Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule (Eff Oct 1, 2013) - sign in here to access it
- 08/12/13: > AZ Medical Data Report for Service Year 2011 now available. Click here to browse or download.
- 08/01/13: Commission posts 2013 Summary of Commission Action regarding Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule.
- 07/10/13: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2014: $4,256.94
- 02/11/13: The Claims Division has developed a procedure for Change of Physician Requests under A.R.S. § 23-1062.02. - details here
- 10/31/12: Claims Division Revises AMW Procedure Effective Dec 3, 2012
- 06/11/12: 2010 Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries [Revised] Available
- 04/27/12: Commission recognizes National Workers' Memorial Day
- 03/29/12: New Arizona-Specific Residential Fall Protection Effective March 27, 2012 - details here
- 11/22/11: OSHA Videos Now Available: Preventing Construction Worksite Hazards
- 10/14/11: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage for CY 2012
- 07/06/11: New Cranes and Derricks, Hexavalent Chromium, and Steel Erection Safety Standards
Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health (ADOSH)
Bill Warren, Director
800 W Washington St, Phoenix AZ 85007
(PO Box 19070, Phoenix AZ 85005-9070)
Phone: (602) 542-5795
Toll Free: (855) 268-5251
FAX: (602) 542-1614
2675 East Broadway, Tucson AZ 85716
Phone: (520) 628-5478
Toll Free: (855) 268-5251
FAX: (520) 322-8008
Click for Phone List of ICA Divisions
The ADOSH Advocate is a quarterly newsletter published by the Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health (ADOSH) for the employers and employees of the state of Arizona. It provides information on safety and health topics as well as listings of upcoming training courses. The information in this newsletter is provided as a service and should not be considered as the exclusive source for the requirements of standards.
Click Here for the Current Edition (Vol 4: Fall 2013) of The ADOSH Advocate (PDF)
The ADOSH Training Schedule is no longer published separately. The current training schedule will always be found in the current edition of The ADOSH Advocate (see link just above).
Corrections to Current Training Schedule
All Archived Newsletters are in PDF format. Click on the word "available" at the intersection of Year and Volume for the desired issue.