Public Meeting Notices
|2015 Wage Info|
• AMW Statutory
Max - $4,337.82
• Arizona Minimum Wage - $8.05
• Get Info:2015 Az Minimum Wage
• Get Info:2015 Az AMW Max
at the ICA
- 12/04/14: Commission to Consider Adoption of Treatment Guideline Process. For more information, click here.
- 01/27/15: Training Webinars in Claims Handling & Processing for Spring 2015 are here! [Sorry - Feb Webinar is full!] - click here for dates.
- 01/20/14: AZ Medical Data Report for Service Year 2013 now available - details here
- 12/16/14: Commission makes corrections to reimbursement values of Medicine Codes added to 2014 Fee Schedule - click here for more information
- 12/09/14: Coming Soon! New Domain Name for Industrial Commission of Arizona. - details here
- 12/04/14: NCCI Announces Workers Comp Coverage Verification Service Mobile App! - details here
- 10/20/14: Commission announces Admin & Special Fund Assessment Rates for CY 2015
- 10/17/14: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage of $8.05 for CY 2015
- 10/17/14: ADOSH adds training classes on Ebola Resources and Fall Protection in Construction. Get revised training schedule in latest edition of the Advocate here.
- 09/26/14: Commission submits written comments on Federal OSHA's proposed rejection of State initiated plan change and reconsideration of final approval of state plan, 79 Fed. Reg. 49465 (August 21, 2014). Click here to read.
- 09/23/14: Commission Corrects Code in Surgery Fee Schedule. Click here for details.
- 09/04/14: Commission posts 2014-2015 Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule (Eff Oct 1, 2014) - sign in here to access it
- 08/20/14: Federal OSHA extends comment period for proposed amendments to recordkeeping regulations to October 14, 2014. For more information, click here.
- 08/01/14: Commission posts 2014 Summary of Commission Action regarding Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule.
- 07/02/14: Annual ICA Claims Seminar (Aug 14-15) is fast approaching and there are deadlines for room and registration! Details here.
- 06/26/14: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2015: $4,337.82 - details here
- 05/23/14: Cool off at the ADOSH Summer Safety Summit in Flagstaff July 23-24 at Sinagua Middle School! OSHA 10-hour classes and over 24 safety presentations planned for Arizona's employers and employees! - details here
- 05/12/14: Annual ICA Claims Seminar is scheduled for August 14-15, 2014 at the Wigwam Resort Hotel in Litchfield Park, AZ. Details now available . . .
- 04/14/14: The Special Fund Insolvent Carrier (SB1310) report has been updated. To view updated report, click here. To view original report see Recent News entry for 12/12/13 below.
- 04/03/14: SCF Companies Become CopperPoint. Details here.
- 03/20/14: Federal OSHA threatens action against Arizona state OSHA plan. Click here to read letter.
- 12/12/13: Special Fund Insolvent Carrier (SB1310) To view report, click here. This report has been updated. To view update, see 04/14/14 Recent News entry above.
- 07/10/13: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2014: $4,256.94
- 02/11/13: The Claims Division has developed a procedure for Change of Physician Requests under A.R.S. § 23-1062.02. - details here
- 10/31/12: Claims Division Revises AMW Procedure Effective Dec 3, 2012
- 06/11/12: 2010 Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries [Revised] Available
- 04/27/12: Commission recognizes National Workers' Memorial Day
- 11/22/11: OSHA Videos Now Available: Preventing Construction Worksite Hazards
- 10/14/11: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage for CY 2012
- 07/06/11: New Cranes and Derricks, Hexavalent Chromium, and Steel Erection Safety Standards
A five-member Commission is responsible for determining the policy of the Industrial Commission of Arizona. Each Commissioner is appointed by the Governor to a five-year staggered term.
The Commissioners serve on a part time basis and meet regularly to conduct business.
In addition to establishing the policy of the Commission, the Commissioners also perform a variety of other functions that include:
- Approving the issuance of occupational safety and health citations with penalties in excess of $2,500;
- Approving the issuance of cease and desist orders and penalties for youth employment law violations;
- Promulgating agency rules;
- Authorizing the self-insurance authority for individual employers and workers' compensation pools;
- Licensing of employment agencies, career counseling services, talent, and modeling firms;
- Establishing a Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule on an annual basis;
- Approving penalties for employers who fail to provide workers' compensation insurance for their employees;
- Acting on requests from injured workers to commute their monthly workers' compensation awards to lump sum amounts;
- Acting on occupational safety and health discrimination complaints;
- Establishing the annual tax assessment rates on workers' compensation premiums to fund the agency and Special Fund;
Commission meetings, except for Executive Sessions, are open to the public and subject to the open meeting laws. The time and location of each meeting are published in the agenda for that meeting. Agendas are published at least 24 hours in advance of each meeting and are available for download on this web site. Minutes are kept of each meeting and are also available for download on this web site or by contacting the Commission Secretary at (602) 542-4411.