Public Meeting Notices
|2014 Wage Info|
• AMW Statutory
Max - $4,256.94
• Arizona Minimum Wage - $7.90
• Get Info:2014 Az Minimum Wage
• Get Info:2014 Az AMW Max
at the ICA
- 12/16/14: The ICA extends the Bid Opening Date for a Consultant for an RBRVS Study to Dec 23, 2014 at 3 PM - more details here.
- 12/04/14: Commission to Consider Adoption of Treatment Guideline Process. For more information, click here.
- 11/25/14: An RFP for a Consultant for an RBRVS Study is open thru Dec 22, 2014. Note: This RFP has been recently amended! Details here.
- 11/15/14: Federal OSHA Expected to Reject Arizona's Residential Fall Protection Standards
- 12/16/14: Commission makes corrections to reimbursement values of Medicine Codes added to 2014 Fee Schedule - click here for more information
- 12/09/14: Coming Soon! New Domain Name for Industrial Commission of Arizona. - details here
- 12/04/14: NCCI Announces Workers Comp Coverage Verification Service Mobile App! - details here
- 11/21/14: Training Webinars in Claims Handling & Processing for Spring 2015 are here! [Sorry - Jan Webinar is full!] - click here for dates.
- 10/20/14: Commission announces Admin & Special Fund Assessment Rates for CY 2015
- 10/17/14: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage of $8.05 for CY 2015
- 10/17/14: ADOSH adds training classes on Ebola Resources and Fall Protection in Construction. Get revised training schedule in latest edition of the Advocate here.
- 09/26/14: Commission submits written comments on Federal OSHA's proposed rejection of State initiated plan change and reconsideration of final approval of state plan, 79 Fed. Reg. 49465 (August 21, 2014). Click here to read.
- 09/23/14: Commission Corrects Code in Surgery Fee Schedule. Click here for details.
- 09/04/14: Commission posts 2014-2015 Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule (Eff Oct 1, 2014) - sign in here to access it
- 08/20/14: Federal OSHA extends comment period for proposed amendments to recordkeeping regulations to October 14, 2014. For more information, click here.
- 08/01/14: Commission posts 2014 Summary of Commission Action regarding Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule.
- 07/02/14: Annual ICA Claims Seminar (Aug 14-15) is fast approaching and there are deadlines for room and registration! Details here.
- 06/26/14: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2015: $4,337.82 - details here
- 05/23/14: Cool off at the ADOSH Summer Safety Summit in Flagstaff July 23-24 at Sinagua Middle School! OSHA 10-hour classes and over 24 safety presentations planned for Arizona's employers and employees! - details here
- 05/12/14: Annual ICA Claims Seminar is scheduled for August 14-15, 2014 at the Wigwam Resort Hotel in Litchfield Park, AZ. Details now available . . .
- 05/06/14: Arizona responds to Federal OSHA's threat to take action against Arizona state OSHA plan. Click here to read response.
- 04/14/14: The Special Fund Insolvent Carrier (SB1310) report has been updated. To view updated report, click here. To view original report see Recent News entry for 12/12/13 below.
- 04/03/14: SCF Companies Become CopperPoint. Details here.
- 03/20/14: Federal OSHA threatens action against Arizona state OSHA plan. Click here to read letter.
- 01/15/14: AZ Medical Data Report for Service Year 2012 now available - details here
- 12/12/13: Special Fund Insolvent Carrier (SB1310) To view report, click here. This report has been updated. To view update, see 04/14/14 Recent News entry above.
- 07/10/13: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2014: $4,256.94
- 02/11/13: The Claims Division has developed a procedure for Change of Physician Requests under A.R.S. § 23-1062.02. - details here
- 10/31/12: Claims Division Revises AMW Procedure Effective Dec 3, 2012
- 06/11/12: 2010 Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries [Revised] Available
- 04/27/12: Commission recognizes National Workers' Memorial Day
- 03/29/12: New Arizona-Specific Residential Fall Protection Effective March 27, 2012 - details here
- 11/22/11: OSHA Videos Now Available: Preventing Construction Worksite Hazards
- 10/14/11: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage for CY 2012
- 07/06/11: New Cranes and Derricks, Hexavalent Chromium, and Steel Erection Safety Standards
Abbreviated Biography - Michael G. Sanders
Current Public Service/Business Associations
- Industrial Commission of Arizona, Commissioner
- International Association of Industrial Accident Boards and Commissions (IAIABC), Regulation Committee - Member
- Western Association of Workers' Compensation Boards (WAWCB), Vice President
- Sanders Investments
- Arizona Insurance License
- FAA Commercial Pilot's License
- Kid's Chance of Arizona, Past President, Founder
- Town of Chino Valley, Arizona, Mayor
- Town of Chino Valley, Arizona, Zoning Commissioner
- Industrial Commission of Arizona, Commissioner and Vice Chairman
- White House Conference on Small Business, Elected Delegate
- Western Region Implementation Commission, White House Conference on Small Business, Chairman
- 1997, 1998, 1999 Congressional Small Business Summits, Washington DC, Delegate
- International Association of Accidents Boards and Commissions (IAIABC), Executive Board Member
- Western Association of Workers Compensation Boards (WAWACB), Executive Board Member and President
- Arizona Ground Water User’s Advisory Council
- Governor’s Commission on Economic Development
- Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, Board of Visitors
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center Council of Electors
- Kid’s Chance of Arizona, Past President, Founder
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center Council of Electors
- USAF / CIVIL AIR PATROL / Texas Wing - Pilot
- USAF / CIVIL AIR PATROL / Arizona Wing - Pilot
- Maricopa County Sheriff's Air Posse - Pilot
- Sanders Aviation, Owner
- Independence Marketing Corporation, President/CEO
- Lone Star Quarter Horse Ranch, Owner
- Affordable Land and Development, Owner
- Globe Life, Arizona Branch, Manager
- Globe Life, Western Regional Trainer
- Arizona Real Estate License
- University of Arizona, Workers Compensation College - Claims, Graduate
- University of Arizona, Workers Compensation College - Legal, Graduate
- Arizona State University Workers Compensation College - Administration, Graduate
- Yavapai College, Business Courses
- FAA Primary Flight and Ground School, Graduate Private Pilot
- FAA Commercial Flight School, Graduate Commercial Pilot
- FAA Instrument Flight School, Graduate Instrument Pilot
- FAA Multi-Engine Flight School, Graduate Multi-Engine Pilot
- FAA Proficient Pilot Certificates, Multiple
- Lions Club
- Kiwanis Club
- Elks Club
- Liberty Traditional School PTO, Past President