Public Meeting Notices
|2013 Wage Info|
• AMW Statutory
Max - $4,185.78
• Arizona Minimum Wage - $7.80
• Get Info:2013 Az Minimum Wage
• Get Info:2013 Az AMW Max
at the ICA
- 05/03/13: Claims Seminar Aug 8-9, 2013 - details now available!
- 05/01/13: Hearing at 1:00 PM on June 19, 2013 Regarding ½% Additional Assessment Under A.R.S. § 23-1065(F) - see details
- 03/08/13: The 2013 Physicians' & Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule Hearing was held on Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 10 AM - click here for hand-outs
- 02/11/13: The Claims Division has developed a procedure for Change of Physician Requests under A.R.S. § 23-1062.02. - details here
- 10/31/12: Claims Division Revises AMW Procedure Effective Dec 3, 2012
- 10/18/12: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage for CY 2013
- 09/06/12: Admin & Special Fund Assessment Rates for CY 2013
- 09/01/12: Commission posts 2012-2013 Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule (Eff Oct 1, 2012) - sign in here to access it
- 08/14/12: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2013: $4,185.78
- 08/01/12: Commission posts 2012 Summary of Commission Action regarding Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule.
- 06/18/12: Industrial Commission Provides Update on Calculation of Average Monthly Wage Maximum
- 06/11/12: 2010 Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries [Revised] Available
- 04/27/12: Commission recognizes National Workers' Memorial Day
- 03/29/12: New Arizona-Specific Residential Fall Protection Effective March 27, 2012 - details here
- 11/22/11: OSHA Videos Now Available: Preventing Construction Worksite Hazards
- 10/14/11: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage for CY 2012
- 07/27/11: Commission posts 2011 Summary of Commission Action regarding Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule.
- 07/06/11: New Cranes and Derricks, Hexavalent Chromium, and Steel Erection Safety Standards
- 06/16/11: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2012: $4,062.29
Meet the Commissioners and Director
DAVID PARKER - Chairman
David Parker has helped manage the risk of public entities in Arizona for almost 25 years, working to develop the practice of public risk management. He now works as a public entity practice leader, helping public entities across the nation establish and maintain best practices in their risk management programs. He previously served as risk manager for the Pima County Sheriff's Department, Pima County, and the Arizona Department of Transportation. Chairman Parker was elected to the Board of Directors of the Public Risk Management Association in 2009 after serving the Arizona Chapter for many years. He continues to serve as a volunteer with the Pima County Sheriff's Department, the YMCA, and with youth theater.
KATHLEEN OSTER - Vice Chair
Kathy Oster is an accomplished workers' compensation claims professional, working extensively and effectively with multiple disciplines in business and industry. Her background and experience include risk management consulting, serving as a senior level workers' compensation specialist and loss control supervisor for a global insurance broker, and managing programs for third party administrators and insurance carriers. She maintains professional affiliations, licenses, and strong community relationships.
JOHN A. McCARTHY, JR. - Member
John A. McCarthy, Jr. is a Union Representative with United Food and Commercial Workers Union, Local 99. He is a shop steward for the Federation of Agents and International Representatives. Mr. McCarthy also serves as a trustee for the United Food and Commercial Workers Health and Welfare fund.
SUSAN STRICKLER - Member
Susan Strickler has an extensive background in workers' compensation and risk management. She has worked in both private industry and for government entities in areas such as operations, employer benefits, group health, and workers' compensation. Ms. Strickler is actively involved in the insurance community and has held several positions with professional organizations, most recently as Vice President of the Arizona Self-Insurers Association.
MICHAEL G. SANDERS - Member
Michael G. Sanders' background spans four decades in Business, Government Service, Public/Civic Service, and Aviation. For an abbreviated biography, click here.