Public Meeting Notices
|2014 Wage Info|
• AMW Statutory
Max - $4,256.94
• Arizona Minimum Wage - $7.90
• Get Info:2014 Az Minimum Wage
• Get Info:2014 Az AMW Max
at the ICA
- 01/29/14: Federal OSHA extends comment period for proposed amendments to recordkeeping regulations. For more information, click here.
- 11/27/13: Alert regarding “Final Notice” from “Labor Standards Compliance Office”
- 01/15/14: AZ Medical Data Report for Service Year 2012 now available - details here
- 01/07/14: ADOSH Announces 2014 Regional Safety Summit - Kingman (MoCC--Kingman Campus) - February 19-20 - details here
- 12/12/13: Special Fund Insolvent Carrier (SB1310) Report now available - download here
- 12/02/13: Training Webinars in Claims Handling & Processing - 2014 Schedule Now Available![Sorry - Mar 20-21 dates are full] - details here
- 10/17/13: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage of $7.90 for CY 2014
- 09/05/13: Admin & Special Fund Assessment Rates for CY 2014
- 09/03/13: Commission posts 2013-2014 Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule (Eff Oct 1, 2013) - sign in here to access it
- 08/01/13: Commission posts 2013 Summary of Commission Action regarding Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule.
- 07/10/13: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2014: $4,256.94
- 02/11/13: The Claims Division has developed a procedure for Change of Physician Requests under A.R.S. § 23-1062.02. - details here
- 10/31/12: Claims Division Revises AMW Procedure Effective Dec 3, 2012
- 06/11/12: 2010 Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries [Revised] Available
- 04/27/12: Commission recognizes National Workers' Memorial Day
- 03/29/12: New Arizona-Specific Residential Fall Protection Effective March 27, 2012 - details here
- 11/22/11: OSHA Videos Now Available: Preventing Construction Worksite Hazards
- 10/14/11: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage for CY 2012
- 07/06/11: New Cranes and Derricks, Hexavalent Chromium, and Steel Erection Safety Standards
Office of the DirectorLaura McGrory, Director
Teresa Hilton, Commission Secretary
Phoenix: 800 W Washington St, Phoenix AZ 85007
Phone: (602) 542-4411
FAX: (602) 542-7889
Click for Phone List of ICA Divisions
The Medical Data Reports for the State of Arizona are prepared by the National Council on Compensation Insurance ("NCCI") for those who may be interested in the increasing medical costs in workers compensation claims. According to NCCI, the information in these reports provides important benchmarks against which cost containment strategies may be measured and gives valuable insight into the medical cost drivers that threaten the financial soundness of the workers compensation system.
These reports break down services by the following categories:
Specific caveats concerning information contained in these reports are published in the introduction to the reports.
The following reports can be downloaded directly by clicking on a link below.