Public Meeting Notices
|2013 Wage Info|
• AMW Statutory
Max - $4,185.78
• Arizona Minimum Wage - $7.80
• Get Info:2013 Az Minimum Wage
• Get Info:2013 Az AMW Max
at the ICA
- 05/03/13: Claims Seminar Aug 8-9, 2013 - details now available!
- 05/01/13: Hearing at 1:00 PM on June 19, 2013 Regarding ½% Additional Assessment Under A.R.S. § 23-1065(F) - see details
- 03/08/13: The 2013 Physicians' & Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule Hearing was held on Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 10 AM - click here for hand-outs
- 02/11/13: The Claims Division has developed a procedure for Change of Physician Requests under A.R.S. § 23-1062.02. - details here
- 10/31/12: Claims Division Revises AMW Procedure Effective Dec 3, 2012
- 10/18/12: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage for CY 2013
- 09/06/12: Admin & Special Fund Assessment Rates for CY 2013
- 09/01/12: Commission posts 2012-2013 Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule (Eff Oct 1, 2012) - sign in here to access it
- 08/14/12: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2013: $4,185.78
- 08/01/12: Commission posts 2012 Summary of Commission Action regarding Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule.
- 06/18/12: Industrial Commission Provides Update on Calculation of Average Monthly Wage Maximum
- 06/11/12: 2010 Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries [Revised] Available
- 04/27/12: Commission recognizes National Workers' Memorial Day
- 03/29/12: New Arizona-Specific Residential Fall Protection Effective March 27, 2012 - details here
- 11/22/11: OSHA Videos Now Available: Preventing Construction Worksite Hazards
- 10/14/11: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage for CY 2012
- 07/27/11: Commission posts 2011 Summary of Commission Action regarding Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule.
- 07/06/11: New Cranes and Derricks, Hexavalent Chromium, and Steel Erection Safety Standards
- 06/16/11: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2012: $4,062.29
Office of the DirectorLaura McGrory, Director
Teresa Hilton, Commission Secretary
Phoenix: 800 W Washington St, Phoenix AZ 85007
Phone: (602) 542-4411
FAX: (602) 542-7889
On April 17, 2013, the Industrial Commission of Arizona ("Commission") will hold its 2013 Fee Schedule hearing as provided in A.R.S. §23-908(B). This hearing will be held at 10:00 a.m. in the first floor auditorium of the Commission, which is located at the address above. In addition to public comments received, the Commission will also consider a report prepared by Commission staff. This report is a preliminary document that is intended to serve as a foundational document for discussions that may arise during the hearing process. If you wish to provide any comments regarding the Fee Schedule or the staff report, you may do so either in writing or in person. If you submit written comments, please provide eight copies. We will accept comments from interested parties until 10 days after the hearing.
The 2013 staff report and companion Excel file are available on this webpage at the links below. If you are unable to access these documents online, please contact Ms. Teresa Hilton at (602) 542-4411 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the document in a different format. Persons with a disability may also request a reasonable accommodation, such as a sign language interpreter, by contacting Ms. Hilton. Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation.