Public Meeting Notices
|2016 Wage Info|
• AMW Statutory
Max - $4,428.91
• Arizona Minimum Wage - $8.05
• Get Info:2015 Az Minimum Wage
• Get Info:2016 Az Minimum Wage
• Get Info:2015 Az AMW Max
• Get Info:2016 Az AMW Max
at the ICA
- 01/14/2016: An RFP to set up a Qualified Vendor List for Investment Management Consulting Services is open thru Feb 11, 2016. Details here.
- 04/09/15: Commission recognizes National Workers' Memorial Day - see resolution
- 02/05/16: Palo Verde Nuclear Plant Recertified with VPP Star Status by ADOSH - details here
- 01/28/16: Commission publishes revised Notice of Claim Status (Form 104 - Rev 01/2016) - use of new form is mandatory effective March 1, 2016. Details here.
- 01/13/16: Training Webinars in Claims Handling & Processing for Spring 2016 are full! The Fall 2016 schedule will be placed at this link when available.
- 12/22/15: Medical Resource Office [MRO] added to website! Click here to visit.
- 10/16/15: Commission announces Admin & Special Fund Assessment Rates for CY 2016
- 10/15/15: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage will remain $8.05 for CY 2016
- 08/20/15: Claims Division revises internal AMW procedure effective August 24, 2015 - click here for notice
- 07/31/15: Commission posts 2015 Summary of Commission Action regarding Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule.
- 06/29/15: Commission publishes revised Forms 110-A and 110-B - use is required effective July 3, 2015 - click here for details
- 05/22/15: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2016: $4,428.91 - details here
- 05/22/15: On May 22, 2015, Governor Ducey appointed Dale L. Schultz Chairman of the Industrial Commission of Arizona. To review Chairman Schultz's biography, and the biographies of the other commissioners, click here.
- 03/06/15: ICA Issues Notice to WC Stakeholders Regarding Directed Care - details here
- 02/06/15: Federal OSHA Rejects Arizona's Residential Fall Protection Standards - details here
- 01/20/14: AZ Medical Data Report for Service Year 2013 now available - details here
- 12/16/14: Commission makes corrections to reimbursement values of Medicine Codes added to 2014 Fee Schedule - click here for more information
- 12/09/14: Coming Soon! New Domain Name for Industrial Commission of Arizona. - details here
- 12/04/14: NCCI Announces Workers Comp Coverage Verification Service Mobile App! - details here
- 10/17/14: ADOSH adds training classes on Ebola Resources and Fall Protection in Construction. Get revised training schedule in latest edition of the Advocate here.
- 09/23/14: Commission Corrects Code in Surgery Fee Schedule. Click here for details.
- 04/14/14: The Special Fund Insolvent Carrier (SB1310) report has been updated. To view updated report, click here. To view original report see Recent News entry for 12/12/13 below.
- 02/11/13: The Claims Division has developed a procedure for Change of Physician Requests under A.R.S. § 23-1062.02. - details here
- 10/31/12: Claims Division Revises AMW Procedure Effective Dec 3, 2012
- 11/22/11: OSHA Videos Now Available: Preventing Construction Worksite Hazards
- 07/06/11: New Cranes and Derricks, Hexavalent Chromium, and Steel Erection Safety Standards
Office of the DirectorLaura McGrory, Director
Kara Dimas, Commission Secretary
Phoenix: 800 W Washington St, Phoenix AZ 85007
Phone: (602) 542-4411
FAX: (602) 542-7889
Dear Survey Participant,
In 2012, the Arizona Legislature enacted A.R.S. § 23-1062.03 directing the Industrial Commission to develop and implement a process for the use of evidence-based medical treatment guidelines, where appropriate, to treat injured workers. To accomplish this directive, the Director of the Industrial Commission formed an advisory committee representing the workers’ compensation community.
The committee has developed the survey described here so that stakeholders and participants in the Arizona workers’ compensation system can provide input for a better understanding of the role evidence-based medicine treatment guidelines should have in the delivery of medical care for workers' compensation claimants. The survey should take no longer than 15 minutes to complete. Your participation is voluntary and disclosure of your identity is voluntary. Your responses will be grouped with other like participants. For example, if you are a medical provider, your responses, including comments, will be grouped with other medical providers. The results of the survey will be made available by the committee. The survey will close on April 12, 2013 at 5:00pm MST.
Here is a link to the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NWHPKYZ.
Thank you for your interest in this important issue.
Evidence Based Medicine Treatment Guidelines Advisory Committee