Public Meeting Notices
|2014 Wage Info|
• AMW Statutory
Max - $4,256.94
• Arizona Minimum Wage - $7.90
• Get Info:2014 Az Minimum Wage
• Get Info:2014 Az AMW Max
at the ICA
- 01/29/14: Federal OSHA extends comment period for proposed amendments to recordkeeping regulations. For more information, click here.
- 11/27/13: Alert regarding “Final Notice” from “Labor Standards Compliance Office”
- 01/15/14: AZ Medical Data Report for Service Year 2012 now available - details here
- 01/07/14: ADOSH Announces 2014 Regional Safety Summit - Kingman (MoCC--Kingman Campus) - February 19-20 - details here
- 12/12/13: Special Fund Insolvent Carrier (SB1310) Report now available - download here
- 12/02/13: Training Webinars in Claims Handling & Processing - 2014 Schedule Now Available![Sorry - Mar 20-21 dates are full] - details here
- 10/17/13: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage of $7.90 for CY 2014
- 09/05/13: Admin & Special Fund Assessment Rates for CY 2014
- 09/03/13: Commission posts 2013-2014 Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule (Eff Oct 1, 2013) - sign in here to access it
- 08/01/13: Commission posts 2013 Summary of Commission Action regarding Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule.
- 07/10/13: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2014: $4,256.94
- 02/11/13: The Claims Division has developed a procedure for Change of Physician Requests under A.R.S. § 23-1062.02. - details here
- 10/31/12: Claims Division Revises AMW Procedure Effective Dec 3, 2012
- 06/11/12: 2010 Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries [Revised] Available
- 04/27/12: Commission recognizes National Workers' Memorial Day
- 03/29/12: New Arizona-Specific Residential Fall Protection Effective March 27, 2012 - details here
- 11/22/11: OSHA Videos Now Available: Preventing Construction Worksite Hazards
- 10/14/11: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage for CY 2012
- 07/06/11: New Cranes and Derricks, Hexavalent Chromium, and Steel Erection Safety Standards
Office of the DirectorLaura McGrory, Director
Teresa Hilton, Commission Secretary
Phoenix: 800 W Washington St, Phoenix AZ 85007
Phone: (602) 542-4411
FAX: (602) 542-7889
Dear Survey Participant,
In 2012, the Arizona Legislature enacted A.R.S. § 23-1062.03 directing the Industrial Commission to develop and implement a process for the use of evidence-based medical treatment guidelines, where appropriate, to treat injured workers. To accomplish this directive, the Director of the Industrial Commission formed an advisory committee representing the workers’ compensation community.
The committee has developed the survey described here so that stakeholders and participants in the Arizona workers’ compensation system can provide input for a better understanding of the role evidence-based medicine treatment guidelines should have in the delivery of medical care for workers' compensation claimants. The survey should take no longer than 15 minutes to complete. Your participation is voluntary and disclosure of your identity is voluntary. Your responses will be grouped with other like participants. For example, if you are a medical provider, your responses, including comments, will be grouped with other medical providers. The results of the survey will be made available by the committee. The survey will close on April 12, 2013 at 5:00pm MST.
Here is a link to the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NWHPKYZ.
Thank you for your interest in this important issue.
Evidence Based Medicine Treatment Guidelines Advisory Committee