Public Meeting Notices
|2014 Wage Info|
• AMW Statutory
Max - $4,256.94
• Arizona Minimum Wage - $7.90
• Get Info:2014 Az Minimum Wage
• Get Info:2014 Az AMW Max
at the ICA
- 03/10/14: The 2014 Physicians' & Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule Hearing will be held on Thursday, April 17, 2014 at 1:00 PM - click here for information
- 01/29/14: Federal OSHA extends comment period for proposed amendments to recordkeeping regulations. For more information, click here.
- 11/27/13: Alert regarding “Final Notice” from “Labor Standards Compliance Office”
- 04/14/14: An RFP for ICA Claims Fee Schedule Support (BID #INDCOM14-00004038) is open thru May 1. Details here.
- 04/14/14: The Special Fund Insolvent Carrier (SB1310) report has been updated. To view report, click here.
- 04/03/14: SCF Companies Become CopperPoint. Details here.
- 03/20/14: Federal OSHA threatens action against Arizona state OSHA plan. Click here to read letter.
- 01/15/14: AZ Medical Data Report for Service Year 2012 now available - details here
- 12/12/13: Special Fund Insolvent Carrier (SB1310) Report now available - download here
- 12/02/13: Training Webinars in Claims Handling & Processing - 2014 Schedule Now Available![Sorry - Apr 17-18 dates are full] - details here
- 10/17/13: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage of $7.90 for CY 2014
- 09/05/13: Admin & Special Fund Assessment Rates for CY 2014
- 09/03/13: Commission posts 2013-2014 Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule (Eff Oct 1, 2013) - sign in here to access it
- 08/01/13: Commission posts 2013 Summary of Commission Action regarding Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule.
- 07/10/13: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2014: $4,256.94
- 02/11/13: The Claims Division has developed a procedure for Change of Physician Requests under A.R.S. § 23-1062.02. - details here
- 10/31/12: Claims Division Revises AMW Procedure Effective Dec 3, 2012
- 06/11/12: 2010 Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries [Revised] Available
- 04/27/12: Commission recognizes National Workers' Memorial Day
- 03/29/12: New Arizona-Specific Residential Fall Protection Effective March 27, 2012 - details here
- 11/22/11: OSHA Videos Now Available: Preventing Construction Worksite Hazards
- 10/14/11: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage for CY 2012
- 07/06/11: New Cranes and Derricks, Hexavalent Chromium, and Steel Erection Safety Standards
Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health (ADOSH)
Darin Perkins, Director
800 W Washington St, Phoenix AZ 85007
(PO Box 19070, Phoenix AZ 85005-9070)
2675 East Broadway, Tucson AZ 85716
Effective March 27, 2012
On March 27, 2012, Arizona Governor Janice K. Brewer signed Senate Bill 1441, Fall Protection for Residential Construction. A legislative summary of the requirements can be found using this link: Legislative Summary of Requirements.
A Resolution was presented to the Industrial Commission at their April 25, 2012 meeting to adopt SB 1441 and to direct ADOSH to file the Notice of Exempt Rulemaking with the Secretary of State. The Exempt Rulemaking was published in the Arizona Register on Friday, May 18, 2012, with an effective date of May 25, 2012.
As of May 25, 2012, employers working in the residential construction industry--and who fall within ADOSH’s jurisdiction--are required to comply with the fall protection requirements contained in SB 1441. Employers whose work does not fall within ADOSH’s jurisdiction (e.g., contractors working on Indian lands) must comply with federal OSHA’s residential fall protection enforcement policy.