Public Meeting Notices
|2013 Wage Info|
• AMW Statutory
Max - $4,185.78
• Arizona Minimum Wage - $7.80
• Get Info:2013 Az Minimum Wage
• Get Info:2013 Az AMW Max
at the ICA
- 05/03/13: Claims Seminar Aug 8-9, 2013 - details now available!
- 05/01/13: Hearing at 1:00 PM on June 19, 2013 Regarding ½% Additional Assessment Under A.R.S. § 23-1065(F) - see details
- 03/08/13: The 2013 Physicians' & Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule Hearing was held on Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 10 AM - click here for hand-outs
- 02/11/13: The Claims Division has developed a procedure for Change of Physician Requests under A.R.S. § 23-1062.02. - details here
- 10/31/12: Claims Division Revises AMW Procedure Effective Dec 3, 2012
- 10/18/12: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage for CY 2013
- 09/06/12: Admin & Special Fund Assessment Rates for CY 2013
- 09/01/12: Commission posts 2012-2013 Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule (Eff Oct 1, 2012) - sign in here to access it
- 08/14/12: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2013: $4,185.78
- 08/01/12: Commission posts 2012 Summary of Commission Action regarding Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule.
- 06/18/12: Industrial Commission Provides Update on Calculation of Average Monthly Wage Maximum
- 06/11/12: 2010 Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries [Revised] Available
- 04/27/12: Commission recognizes National Workers' Memorial Day
- 03/29/12: New Arizona-Specific Residential Fall Protection Effective March 27, 2012 - details here
- 11/22/11: OSHA Videos Now Available: Preventing Construction Worksite Hazards
- 10/14/11: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage for CY 2012
- 07/27/11: Commission posts 2011 Summary of Commission Action regarding Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule.
- 07/06/11: New Cranes and Derricks, Hexavalent Chromium, and Steel Erection Safety Standards
- 06/16/11: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2012: $4,062.29
Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health (ADOSH)
Darin Perkins, Director
800 W Washington St, Phoenix AZ 85007
(PO Box 19070, Phoenix AZ 85005-9070)
2675 East Broadway, Tucson AZ 85716
Effective March 27, 2012
On March 27, 2012, Arizona Governor Janice K. Brewer signed Senate Bill 1441, Fall Protection for Residential Construction. A legislative summary of the requirements can be found using this link: Legislative Summary of Requirements.
A Resolution was presented to the Industrial Commission at their April 25, 2012 meeting to adopt SB 1441 and to direct ADOSH to file the Notice of Exempt Rulemaking with the Secretary of State. The Exempt Rulemaking was published in the Arizona Register on Friday, May 18, 2012, with an effective date of May 25, 2012.
As of May 25, 2012, employers working in the residential construction industry--and who fall within ADOSH’s jurisdiction--are required to comply with the fall protection requirements contained in SB 1441. Employers whose work does not fall within ADOSH’s jurisdiction (e.g., contractors working on Indian lands) must comply with federal OSHA’s residential fall protection enforcement policy.