Public Meeting Notices
|2015 Wage Info|
• AMW Statutory
Max - $4,337.82
• Arizona Minimum Wage - $8.05
• Get Info:2015 Az Minimum Wage
• Get Info:2016 Az Minimum Wage
• Get Info:2015 Az AMW Max
• Get Info:2016 Az AMW Max
at the ICA
- 04/09/15: Commission recognizes National Workers' Memorial Day - see resolution
- 10/16/15: Commission announces Admin & Special Fund Assessment Rates for CY 2016
- 10/15/15: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage will remain $8.05 for CY 2016
- 09/21/15: Training Webinars in Claims Handling & Processing for Fall 2015 and Winter 2016 are full! New date added: Mar 17-18 2016 Click here for registration information.
- 08/20/15: Claims Division revises internal AMW procedure effective August 24, 2015 - click here for notice
- 08/17/15: Commission publishes revised Notice of Claim Status (Form 104) - use of new form is mandatory effective November 2, 2015 - click here for details
- 07/31/15: Commission posts 2015 Summary of Commission Action regarding Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule.
- 06/29/15: Commission publishes revised Forms 110-A and 110-B - use is required effective July 3, 2015 - click here for details
- 05/22/15: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2016: $4,428.91 - details here
- 05/22/15: On May 22, 2015, Governor Ducey appointed Dale L. Schultz Chairman of the Industrial Commission of Arizona. To review Chairman Schultz's biography, and the biographies of the other commissioners, click here.
- 03/06/15: ICA Issues Notice to WC Stakeholders Regarding Directed Care - details here
- 02/06/15: Federal OSHA Rejects Arizona's Residential Fall Protection Standards - details here
- 01/20/14: AZ Medical Data Report for Service Year 2013 now available - details here
- 12/16/14: Commission makes corrections to reimbursement values of Medicine Codes added to 2014 Fee Schedule - click here for more information
- 12/09/14: Coming Soon! New Domain Name for Industrial Commission of Arizona. - details here
- 12/04/14: NCCI Announces Workers Comp Coverage Verification Service Mobile App! - details here
- 10/17/14: ADOSH adds training classes on Ebola Resources and Fall Protection in Construction. Get revised training schedule in latest edition of the Advocate here.
- 09/23/14: Commission Corrects Code in Surgery Fee Schedule. Click here for details.
- 04/14/14: The Special Fund Insolvent Carrier (SB1310) report has been updated. To view updated report, click here. To view original report see Recent News entry for 12/12/13 below.
- 02/11/13: The Claims Division has developed a procedure for Change of Physician Requests under A.R.S. § 23-1062.02. - details here
- 10/31/12: Claims Division Revises AMW Procedure Effective Dec 3, 2012
- 11/22/11: OSHA Videos Now Available: Preventing Construction Worksite Hazards
- 07/06/11: New Cranes and Derricks, Hexavalent Chromium, and Steel Erection Safety Standards
Human ResourcesRosanne Oropeza, Acting Manager
Phoenix: 800 W Washington St, Phoenix AZ 85007
Phone: (602) 542-5559
FAX: (602) 542-0553
Click for Phone List of ICA Divisions
The Industrial Commission of Arizona
Positions available here at the Industrial Commission are listed on Arizona's official state-wide job board.
It provides you access to all open government jobs in the State of Arizona that are defined to be external-fill. This means that anyone who is eligible to work in the State of Arizona can apply for them.
Once you reach the state-wide job board at the link below, press the orange bar
on the left side of the page there. This takes you directly to the job-search page.
On that page, to see jobs just for the Industrial Commission, type the letters ICA into the Keywords box and press the Search button at the bottom of the page.
Here is the link to the state-wide job board: www.azstatejobs.gov.