Public Meeting Notices
|2016 Wage Info|
• AMW Statutory
Max - $4,428.91
• Arizona Minimum Wage - $8.05
• Get Info:2015 Az Minimum Wage
• Get Info:2016 Az Minimum Wage
• Get Info:2015 Az AMW Max
• Get Info:2016 Az AMW Max
at the ICA
- 01/14/2016: An RFP to set up a Qualified Vendor List for Investment Management Consulting Services is open thru Feb 11, 2016. Details here.
- 04/09/15: Commission recognizes National Workers' Memorial Day - see resolution
- 02/05/16: Palo Verde Nuclear Plant Recertified with VPP Star Status by ADOSH - details here
- 01/28/16: Commission publishes revised Notice of Claim Status (Form 104 - Rev 01/2016) - use of new form is mandatory effective March 1, 2016. Details here.
- 01/13/16: Training Webinars in Claims Handling & Processing for Spring 2016 are full! The Fall 2016 schedule will be placed at this link when available.
- 12/22/15: Medical Resource Office [MRO] added to website! Click here to visit.
- 10/16/15: Commission announces Admin & Special Fund Assessment Rates for CY 2016
- 10/15/15: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage will remain $8.05 for CY 2016
- 08/20/15: Claims Division revises internal AMW procedure effective August 24, 2015 - click here for notice
- 07/31/15: Commission posts 2015 Summary of Commission Action regarding Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule.
- 06/29/15: Commission publishes revised Forms 110-A and 110-B - use is required effective July 3, 2015 - click here for details
- 05/22/15: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2016: $4,428.91 - details here
- 05/22/15: On May 22, 2015, Governor Ducey appointed Dale L. Schultz Chairman of the Industrial Commission of Arizona. To review Chairman Schultz's biography, and the biographies of the other commissioners, click here.
- 03/06/15: ICA Issues Notice to WC Stakeholders Regarding Directed Care - details here
- 02/06/15: Federal OSHA Rejects Arizona's Residential Fall Protection Standards - details here
- 01/20/14: AZ Medical Data Report for Service Year 2013 now available - details here
- 12/16/14: Commission makes corrections to reimbursement values of Medicine Codes added to 2014 Fee Schedule - click here for more information
- 12/09/14: Coming Soon! New Domain Name for Industrial Commission of Arizona. - details here
- 12/04/14: NCCI Announces Workers Comp Coverage Verification Service Mobile App! - details here
- 10/17/14: ADOSH adds training classes on Ebola Resources and Fall Protection in Construction. Get revised training schedule in latest edition of the Advocate here.
- 09/23/14: Commission Corrects Code in Surgery Fee Schedule. Click here for details.
- 04/14/14: The Special Fund Insolvent Carrier (SB1310) report has been updated. To view updated report, click here. To view original report see Recent News entry for 12/12/13 below.
- 02/11/13: The Claims Division has developed a procedure for Change of Physician Requests under A.R.S. § 23-1062.02. - details here
- 10/31/12: Claims Division Revises AMW Procedure Effective Dec 3, 2012
- 11/22/11: OSHA Videos Now Available: Preventing Construction Worksite Hazards
- 07/06/11: New Cranes and Derricks, Hexavalent Chromium, and Steel Erection Safety Standards
Requirements for Posters Employers Must Display
Tucson: 2675 East Broadway, Tucson AZ 85716 - Phone: (520) 628-5181
Click for Phone List of ICA Divisions
Arizona law requires employers to post a number of notices, or "posters," and each notice must be posted in a conspicuous place where employees will see it.
Required posters under the jurisdiction of the ICA are described below and can be downloaded from this website using the links indicated. Information about required notices/posters under the jurisdiction of other state agencies can be accessed from the Governor's website by clicking here.
The "Arizona Minimum Wage" poster is available here.
The "Notice to Employees (Workers' Compensation)" can be downloaded here. Since Arizona law requires that this notice be posted in both English and Spanish, it has been printed in bilingual form.
Employers must post the following two forms immediately next to the Notice to Employees shown immediately above.
The "Employee Safety and Health Protection" poster must be printed on 8½ x 14 inch paper. You may have to adjust your computer or printer to print this poster properly. The poster is also bilingual and can be downloaded here:
There are other notices or posters published by the Industrial Commission of Arizona that an employer may want to post but that are not required under Arizona law. Many of these can be downloaded from other locations on this website. Go to "Our Organization" on the main menu on the homepage and select the ADOSH, Claims, and Labor Divisions to see what is available.