Public Meeting Notices
|2014 Wage Info|
• AMW Statutory
Max - $4,256.94
• Arizona Minimum Wage - $7.90
• Get Info:2014 Az Minimum Wage
• Get Info:2014 Az AMW Max
at the ICA
- 03/10/14: The 2014 Physicians' & Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule Hearing will be held on Wednesday, April 17, 2014 at 1:00 PM - click here for information
- 01/29/14: Federal OSHA extends comment period for proposed amendments to recordkeeping regulations. For more information, click here.
- 11/27/13: Alert regarding “Final Notice” from “Labor Standards Compliance Office”
- 01/15/14: AZ Medical Data Report for Service Year 2012 now available - details here
- 01/07/14: ADOSH Announces 2014 Regional Safety Summit - Kingman (MoCC--Kingman Campus) - February 19-20 - details here
- 12/12/13: Special Fund Insolvent Carrier (SB1310) Report now available - download here
- 12/02/13: Training Webinars in Claims Handling & Processing - 2014 Schedule Now Available![Sorry - Mar 20-21 dates are full] - details here
- 10/17/13: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage of $7.90 for CY 2014
- 09/05/13: Admin & Special Fund Assessment Rates for CY 2014
- 09/03/13: Commission posts 2013-2014 Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule (Eff Oct 1, 2013) - sign in here to access it
- 08/01/13: Commission posts 2013 Summary of Commission Action regarding Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule.
- 07/10/13: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2014: $4,256.94
- 02/11/13: The Claims Division has developed a procedure for Change of Physician Requests under A.R.S. § 23-1062.02. - details here
- 10/31/12: Claims Division Revises AMW Procedure Effective Dec 3, 2012
- 06/11/12: 2010 Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries [Revised] Available
- 04/27/12: Commission recognizes National Workers' Memorial Day
- 03/29/12: New Arizona-Specific Residential Fall Protection Effective March 27, 2012 - details here
- 11/22/11: OSHA Videos Now Available: Preventing Construction Worksite Hazards
- 10/14/11: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage for CY 2012
- 07/06/11: New Cranes and Derricks, Hexavalent Chromium, and Steel Erection Safety Standards
Requirements for Posters Employers Must Display
Tucson: 2675 East Broadway, Tucson AZ 85716 - Phone: (520) 628-5181
Click for Phone List of ICA Divisions
Arizona law requires employers to post a number of notices, or "posters," and each notice must be posted in a conspicuous place where employees will see it.
Required posters under the jurisdiction of the ICA are described below and can be downloaded from this website using the links indicated. Information about required notices/posters under the jurisdiction of other state agencies can be accessed from the Governor's website by clicking here.
The "Arizona Minimum Wage" poster is available here.
The "Notice to Employees (Workers' Compensation)" can be downloaded here. Since Arizona law requires that this notice be posted in both English and Spanish, it has been printed in bilingual form.
Employers must post the following two forms immediately next to the Notice to Employees shown immediately above.
The "Employee Safety and Health Protection" poster must be printed on 8½ x 14 inch paper. You may have to adjust your computer or printer to print this poster properly. The poster is also bilingual and can be downloaded here:
There are other notices or posters published by the Industrial Commission of Arizona that an employer may want to post but that are not required under Arizona law. Many of these can be downloaded from other locations on this website. Go to "Our Organization" on the main menu on the homepage and select the ADOSH, Claims, and Labor Divisions to see what is available.