Public Meeting Notices
|2013 Wage Info|
• AMW Statutory
Max - $4,185.78
• Arizona Minimum Wage - $7.80
• Get Info:2013 Az Minimum Wage
• Get Info:2013 Az AMW Max
at the ICA
- 05/03/13: Claims Seminar Aug 8-9, 2013 - details now available!
- 05/01/13: Hearing at 1:00 PM on June 19, 2013 Regarding ½% Additional Assessment Under A.R.S. § 23-1065(F) - see details
- 03/08/13: The 2013 Physicians' & Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule Hearing was held on Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 10 AM - click here for hand-outs
- 02/11/13: The Claims Division has developed a procedure for Change of Physician Requests under A.R.S. § 23-1062.02. - details here
- 10/31/12: Claims Division Revises AMW Procedure Effective Dec 3, 2012
- 10/18/12: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage for CY 2013
- 09/06/12: Admin & Special Fund Assessment Rates for CY 2013
- 09/01/12: Commission posts 2012-2013 Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule (Eff Oct 1, 2012) - sign in here to access it
- 08/14/12: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2013: $4,185.78
- 08/01/12: Commission posts 2012 Summary of Commission Action regarding Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule.
- 06/18/12: Industrial Commission Provides Update on Calculation of Average Monthly Wage Maximum
- 06/11/12: 2010 Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries [Revised] Available
- 04/27/12: Commission recognizes National Workers' Memorial Day
- 03/29/12: New Arizona-Specific Residential Fall Protection Effective March 27, 2012 - details here
- 11/22/11: OSHA Videos Now Available: Preventing Construction Worksite Hazards
- 10/14/11: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage for CY 2012
- 07/27/11: Commission posts 2011 Summary of Commission Action regarding Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule.
- 07/06/11: New Cranes and Derricks, Hexavalent Chromium, and Steel Erection Safety Standards
- 06/16/11: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2012: $4,062.29
Requirements for Posters Employers Must Display
Tucson: 2675 East Broadway, Tucson AZ 85716 - Phone: (520) 628-5181
Click for Phone List of ICA Divisions
Arizona law requires employers to post a number of notices, or "posters," and each notice must be posted in a conspicuous place where employees will see it.
Required posters under the jurisdiction of the ICA are described below and can be downloaded from this website using the links indicated. Information about required notices/posters under the jurisdiction of other state agencies can be accessed from the Governor's website by clicking here.
The "Arizona Minimum Wage" poster is available here.
The "Notice to Employees (Workers' Compensation)" can be downloaded here. Since Arizona law requires that this notice be posted in both English and Spanish, it has been printed in bilingual form.
Employers must post the following two forms immediately next to the Notice to Employees shown immediately above.
The "Employee Safety and Health Protection" poster must be printed on 8½ x 14 inch paper. You may have to adjust your computer or printer to print this poster properly. The poster is also bilingual and can be downloaded here:
There are other notices or posters published by the Industrial Commission of Arizona that an employer may want to post but that are not required under Arizona law. Many of these can be downloaded from other locations on this website. Go to "Our Organization" on the main menu on the homepage and select the ADOSH, Claims, and Labor Divisions to see what is available.