Public Meeting Notices
|2014 Wage Info|
• AMW Statutory
Max - $4,256.94
• Arizona Minimum Wage - $7.90
• Get Info:2014 Az Minimum Wage
• Get Info:2014 Az AMW Max
at the ICA
- 08/22/14: The RFQ for pest control at the ICA's Phoenix location is available on ProcureAZ. - details here.
- 08/20/14: Federal OSHA extends comment period for proposed amendments to recordkeeping regulations to October 14, 2014. For more information, click here.
- 08/01/14: Commission posts 2014 Summary of Commission Action regarding Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule.
- 07/02/14: Annual ICA Claims Seminar (Aug 14-15) is fast approaching and there are deadlines for room and registration! Details here.
- 06/26/14: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2015: $4,337.82 - details here
- 05/23/14: Cool off at the ADOSH Summer Safety Summit in Flagstaff July 23-24 at Sinagua Middle School! OSHA 10-hour classes and over 24 safety presentations planned for Arizona's employers and employees! - details here
- 05/12/14: Annual ICA Claims Seminar is scheduled for August 14-15, 2014 at the Wigwam Resort Hotel in Litchfield Park, AZ. Details now available . . .
- 05/06/14: Arizona responds to Federal OSHA's threat to take action against Arizona state OSHA plan. Click here to read response.
- 04/30/14: Training Webinars in Claims Handling & Processing - Fall 2014 [Sorry - No more Spring webinars] - click for info about Fall classes
- 04/14/14: The Special Fund Insolvent Carrier (SB1310) report has been updated. To view updated report, click here. To view original report see Recent News entry for 12/12/13 below.
- 04/03/14: SCF Companies Become CopperPoint. Details here.
- 03/20/14: Federal OSHA threatens action against Arizona state OSHA plan. Click here to read letter.
- 01/15/14: AZ Medical Data Report for Service Year 2012 now available - details here
- 12/12/13: Special Fund Insolvent Carrier (SB1310) To view report, click here. This report has been updated. To view update, see 04/14/14 Recent News entry above.
- 10/17/13: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage of $7.90 for CY 2014
- 09/05/13: Admin & Special Fund Assessment Rates for CY 2014
- 09/03/13: Commission posts 2013-2014 Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule (Eff Oct 1, 2013) - sign in here to access it
- 07/10/13: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2014: $4,256.94
- 02/11/13: The Claims Division has developed a procedure for Change of Physician Requests under A.R.S. § 23-1062.02. - details here
- 10/31/12: Claims Division Revises AMW Procedure Effective Dec 3, 2012
- 06/11/12: 2010 Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries [Revised] Available
- 04/27/12: Commission recognizes National Workers' Memorial Day
- 03/29/12: New Arizona-Specific Residential Fall Protection Effective March 27, 2012 - details here
- 11/22/11: OSHA Videos Now Available: Preventing Construction Worksite Hazards
- 10/14/11: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage for CY 2012
- 07/06/11: New Cranes and Derricks, Hexavalent Chromium, and Steel Erection Safety Standards
Karen Axsom, Director
Phoenix: 800 W Washington St, Phoenix AZ 85007 - Phone: (602) 542-4515
Tucson: 2675 East Broadway, Tucson AZ 85716 - Phone: (520) 628-5459
Click for Phone List of ICA Divisions
Substantive Policy Statement Regarding Application of Arizona Minimum Wage Act to Work Activities Performed by Individuals with Disabilities
The attached document is the Industrial Commission of Arizona’s substantive policy
statement regarding the applicability of the Arizona Minimum Wage Act (“Act”) to
individuals that have developmental, cognitive, mental, or physical challenges.
It is the intention of the Commission to rely on this substantive policy statement
until such time that it is assured that the policy is doing what it is supposed
to do. If issues arise that were not contemplated or are not addressed in this policy
statement, the Commission asks that the issues be brought to our attention as soon
as possible. We are committed to keeping the affected community informed and will
continue do so as we progress towards establishing permanent rules, which process
we will begin at some point down the road. Under that process, the affected community
will also have the opportunity to formally comment on the proposed permanent rules.