Public Meeting Notices
|2013 Wage Info|
• AMW Statutory
Max - $4,185.78
• Arizona Minimum Wage - $7.80
• Get Info:2014 Az Minimum Wage
• Get Info:2014 Az AMW Max
at the ICA
- 12/02/13: Training Webinars in Claims Handling & Processing - 2014 Schedule Now Available! [Dec 13-14, 2013 is full] - details here
- 10/17/13: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage of $7.90 for CY 2014
- 09/05/13: Admin & Special Fund Assessment Rates for CY 2014
- 09/03/13: Commission posts 2013-2014 Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule (Eff Oct 1, 2013) - sign in here to access it
- 08/12/13: > AZ Medical Data Report for Service Year 2011 now available. Click here to browse or download.
- 08/01/13: Commission posts 2013 Summary of Commission Action regarding Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule.
- 07/10/13: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2014: $4,256.94
- 02/11/13: The Claims Division has developed a procedure for Change of Physician Requests under A.R.S. § 23-1062.02. - details here
- 10/31/12: Claims Division Revises AMW Procedure Effective Dec 3, 2012
- 06/11/12: 2010 Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries [Revised] Available
- 04/27/12: Commission recognizes National Workers' Memorial Day
- 03/29/12: New Arizona-Specific Residential Fall Protection Effective March 27, 2012 - details here
- 11/22/11: OSHA Videos Now Available: Preventing Construction Worksite Hazards
- 10/14/11: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage for CY 2012
- 07/06/11: New Cranes and Derricks, Hexavalent Chromium, and Steel Erection Safety Standards
Karen Axsom, Director
Phoenix: 800 W Washington St, Phoenix AZ 85007 - Phone: (602) 542-4515
Tucson: 2675 East Broadway, Tucson AZ 85716 - Phone: (520) 628-5459
Click for Phone List of ICA Divisions
Labor Department - Minimum WageOn November 7, 2006, the Arizona voters approved Proposition 202, referred to as the “Raise the Arizona Minimum Wage for Working Arizonans Act.” Under A.R.S. 23-364(A), which became effective January 1, 2007, the Industrial Commission of Arizona was given the authority to enforce and implement the Act.
Effective January 13, 2008, final Administrative Rules under Title 20, Chapter 5, Article 12 were approved and are currently in effect.
Effective January 1, 2013, Arizona’s minimum wage is $7.80 per hour. Every employer covered under the Act is now required to pay each employee wages not less than this amount.