s Labor - Youth Employment - Frequently Asked Questions (English)
Protection of life, health, safety, and welfare of Arizona’s most valuable assets

Location of
Public Meeting Notices

2016 Wage Info
•  AMW Statutory Max - $4,428.91

•  Arizona Minimum Wage - $8.05
(no change from 2015)

•  Get Info:2015 Az Minimum Wage
•  Get Info:2016 Az Minimum Wage
•  Get Info:2015 Az AMW Max
•  Get Info:2016 Az AMW Max

Job Opportunities
at the ICA

Public Notices

Recent News & Events

Labor Department

Karen Axsom, Director
Email: LaborAdmin@azica.gov
Phoenix: 800 W Washington St, Phoenix AZ 85007 - Phone: (602) 542-4515
Tucson: 2675 East Broadway, Tucson AZ 85716 - Phone: (520) 628-5459

Click for Phone List of ICA Divisions

Frequently Asked Questions about Private Employment Agencies
Click on any question to open up a window with the answer. To close a window, click on its question again. You may have multiple windows open at once.
  1. Is an Employment Agency that charges a placement fee required to be licensed in the State of Arizona?
  2. What is a career counseling service?
  3. What criteria are used in deciding whether my license is denied?
  4. Once a license is issued, for how long is the license valid?
  5. Are there any license fees that have to be paid annually?
  6. If the status of my agency changes, do I have to notify the State Labor Department?
  7. If an individual has paid a fee to an agency and believes that the agency has not complied with the terms of the agreement, what recourse does that individual have?
  8. What other types of complaints does the Department investigate?
  9. What is the penalty for operating without a license?
Rev 11/2015