Public Meeting Notices
|2013 Wage Info|
• AMW Statutory
Max - $4,185.78
• Arizona Minimum Wage - $7.80
• Get Info:2013 Az Minimum Wage
• Get Info:2013 Az AMW Max
at the ICA
- 05/03/13: Claims Seminar Aug 8-9, 2013 - details now available!
- 05/01/13: Hearing at 1:00 PM on June 19, 2013 Regarding ½% Additional Assessment Under A.R.S. § 23-1065(F) - see details
- 03/08/13: The 2013 Physicians' & Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule Hearing was held on Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 10 AM - click here for hand-outs
- 02/11/13: The Claims Division has developed a procedure for Change of Physician Requests under A.R.S. § 23-1062.02. - details here
- 10/31/12: Claims Division Revises AMW Procedure Effective Dec 3, 2012
- 10/18/12: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage for CY 2013
- 09/06/12: Admin & Special Fund Assessment Rates for CY 2013
- 09/01/12: Commission posts 2012-2013 Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule (Eff Oct 1, 2012) - sign in here to access it
- 08/14/12: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2013: $4,185.78
- 08/01/12: Commission posts 2012 Summary of Commission Action regarding Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule.
- 06/18/12: Industrial Commission Provides Update on Calculation of Average Monthly Wage Maximum
- 06/11/12: 2010 Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries [Revised] Available
- 04/27/12: Commission recognizes National Workers' Memorial Day
- 03/29/12: New Arizona-Specific Residential Fall Protection Effective March 27, 2012 - details here
- 11/22/11: OSHA Videos Now Available: Preventing Construction Worksite Hazards
- 10/14/11: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage for CY 2012
- 07/27/11: Commission posts 2011 Summary of Commission Action regarding Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule.
- 07/06/11: New Cranes and Derricks, Hexavalent Chromium, and Steel Erection Safety Standards
- 06/16/11: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2012: $4,062.29
Karen Axsom, Director
Phoenix: 800 W Washington St, Phoenix AZ 85007 - Phone: (602) 542-4515
Tucson: 2675 East Broadway, Tucson AZ 85716 - Phone: (520) 628-5459
Click for Phone List of ICA Divisions
Labor Department - Youth EmploymentThe Department of Labor is charged with the enforcement and administration of the Youth Employment Laws. However, the Federal Fair Labor Standards Act, administered by the Wage and Hour Division of the U.S. Department of Labor, also contains provisions regulating the employment of children. Where there is a difference between federal and state law, the stricter law takes precedence.
Arizona’s youth employment laws ( A.R.S. § 23-230 et seq.) establish the hours youths can work and prohibit certain occupations in which they can be employed. The Department utilizes information gathered from the Industrial Commission’s Claims Division to review and investigate injuries involving minors, and investigates information received from the public and other governmental agencies. Employers can be fined for not complying with the youth employment laws.
Please check this page periodically for the most current updates on the program.