Public Meeting Notices
|2014 Wage Info|
• AMW Statutory
Max - $4,256.94
• Arizona Minimum Wage - $7.90
• Get Info:2014 Az Minimum Wage
• Get Info:2014 Az AMW Max
at the ICA
- 03/10/14: The 2014 Physicians' & Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule Hearing will be held on Thursday, April 17, 2014 at 1:00 PM - click here for information
- 01/29/14: Federal OSHA extends comment period for proposed amendments to recordkeeping regulations. For more information, click here.
- 11/27/13: Alert regarding “Final Notice” from “Labor Standards Compliance Office”
- 04/14/14: An RFP for ICA Claims Fee Schedule Support (BID #INDCOM14-00004038) is open thru May 1. Details here.
- 04/14/14: The Special Fund Insolvent Carrier (SB1310) report has been updated. To view report, click here.
- 04/03/14: SCF Companies Become CopperPoint. Details here.
- 03/20/14: Federal OSHA threatens action against Arizona state OSHA plan. Click here to read letter.
- 01/15/14: AZ Medical Data Report for Service Year 2012 now available - details here
- 12/12/13: Special Fund Insolvent Carrier (SB1310) Report now available - download here
- 12/02/13: Training Webinars in Claims Handling & Processing - 2014 Schedule Now Available![Sorry - Apr 17-18 dates are full] - details here
- 10/17/13: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage of $7.90 for CY 2014
- 09/05/13: Admin & Special Fund Assessment Rates for CY 2014
- 09/03/13: Commission posts 2013-2014 Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule (Eff Oct 1, 2013) - sign in here to access it
- 08/01/13: Commission posts 2013 Summary of Commission Action regarding Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule.
- 07/10/13: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2014: $4,256.94
- 02/11/13: The Claims Division has developed a procedure for Change of Physician Requests under A.R.S. § 23-1062.02. - details here
- 10/31/12: Claims Division Revises AMW Procedure Effective Dec 3, 2012
- 06/11/12: 2010 Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries [Revised] Available
- 04/27/12: Commission recognizes National Workers' Memorial Day
- 03/29/12: New Arizona-Specific Residential Fall Protection Effective March 27, 2012 - details here
- 11/22/11: OSHA Videos Now Available: Preventing Construction Worksite Hazards
- 10/14/11: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage for CY 2012
- 07/06/11: New Cranes and Derricks, Hexavalent Chromium, and Steel Erection Safety Standards
Karen Axsom, Director
Phoenix: 800 W Washington St, Phoenix AZ 85007 - Phone: (602) 542-4515
Tucson: 2675 East Broadway, Tucson AZ 85716 - Phone: (520) 628-5459
Click for Phone List of ICA Divisions
Labor Department - Youth EmploymentThe Department of Labor is charged with the enforcement and administration of the Youth Employment Laws. However, the Federal Fair Labor Standards Act, administered by the Wage and Hour Division of the U.S. Department of Labor, also contains provisions regulating the employment of children. Where there is a difference between federal and state law, the stricter law takes precedence.
Arizona’s youth employment laws ( A.R.S. § 23-230 et seq.) establish the hours youths can work and prohibit certain occupations in which they can be employed. The Department utilizes information gathered from the Industrial Commission’s Claims Division to review and investigate injuries involving minors, and investigates information received from the public and other governmental agencies. Employers can be fined for not complying with the youth employment laws.
Please check this page periodically for the most current updates on the program.