Public Meeting Notices
|2013 Wage Info|
• AMW Statutory
Max - $4,185.78
• Arizona Minimum Wage - $7.80
• Get Info:2014 Az Minimum Wage
• Get Info:2014 Az AMW Max
at the ICA
- 12/02/13: Training Webinars in Claims Handling & Processing - 2014 Schedule Now Available! [Dec 13-14, 2013 is full] - details here
- 10/17/13: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage of $7.90 for CY 2014
- 09/05/13: Admin & Special Fund Assessment Rates for CY 2014
- 09/03/13: Commission posts 2013-2014 Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule (Eff Oct 1, 2013) - sign in here to access it
- 08/12/13: > AZ Medical Data Report for Service Year 2011 now available. Click here to browse or download.
- 08/01/13: Commission posts 2013 Summary of Commission Action regarding Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule.
- 07/10/13: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2014: $4,256.94
- 02/11/13: The Claims Division has developed a procedure for Change of Physician Requests under A.R.S. § 23-1062.02. - details here
- 10/31/12: Claims Division Revises AMW Procedure Effective Dec 3, 2012
- 06/11/12: 2010 Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries [Revised] Available
- 04/27/12: Commission recognizes National Workers' Memorial Day
- 03/29/12: New Arizona-Specific Residential Fall Protection Effective March 27, 2012 - details here
- 11/22/11: OSHA Videos Now Available: Preventing Construction Worksite Hazards
- 10/14/11: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage for CY 2012
- 07/06/11: New Cranes and Derricks, Hexavalent Chromium, and Steel Erection Safety Standards
Industrial Commission of ArizonaPhoenix: 800 W Washington St, Phoenix AZ 85007
Phone: (602) 542-4411
FAX: (602) 542-7889
Click for Phone List of ICA Divisions
Online Customer Service and Alternatives
The Industrial Commission of Arizona offers many of the services online that you might otherwise transact in person. Our goal is to provide individuals and organizations with a more convenient and efficient means in which to interact with Arizona government. If at any time you choose not to proceed with a transaction offered through this website, your choice will in no way affect your ability to receive benefits or services. If you prefer to apply for benefits or services in person, you may do so at the respective State agency providing such benefits and/or services.
Collection and Use of Information
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
Information You Provide
Information that you submit to sign up for ICA Email information as well as information you submit with an online application will be treated in the same manner as information submitted on a hard copy to the Industrial Commission. The information you supply to the Industrial Commission of Arizona will generally become a matter of public record pursuant to A. R. S. § 39-121, et seq., which means that the agency may be required to divulge certain information in response to a public records request or in response to a warrant, subpoena, or court order.
This website may require that you enter personal information (e.g., your name, home address, birth date, social security number, and credit card number) when applying for certain benefits and services. Those services may also reference common infrastructure utilities that are provided by the Industrial Commission of Arizona. These utilities provide the agency with a means to obtain specific information or to facilitate a specific functional requirement of the online transaction being requested.
As an example, Arizona @ Your Service maintains a central credit card payment interface that agencies can use as part of their online services applications. This utility will accept only the pertinent credit card authorization data necessary to validate and fulfill the purchase. The cardholder's name, credit card number, and expiration date are obtained by the utility and used only to complete the credit card payment portion of the online transaction. The data is used only for the fulfillment of the payment and is not retained by Arizona @ Your Service.
Not all agency online applications use the services of the Arizona @ Your Service, nor are they required to. Please be assured that your personal information will be held in strictest confidence while the Industrial Commission of Arizona processes your online transaction and will not be shared, sold, or otherwise disseminated to any outside person or entity, except as required or authorized by law.
Please refer to respective benefits and/or services webpages of each individual agency for disclosure of when, how, and to whom specific information will be released to third parties, as specified by A.R.S. § 41-4152 (5) and (6). If you have further questions regarding how a State agency will use the information you submit online, please contact the applicable agency directly.
Information Collected from Children
Other External Links Disclaimer
Neither the State of Arizona, nor any agency, officer, employee, or contractor of the State of Arizona warrants the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of any information published by this system, nor endorses any content, viewpoints, products, or services linked from this system, and shall not be held liable for any losses caused by reliance on the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of such information. Portions of such information may be inaccurate or outdated. Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained from this system does so at his or her own risk.
This policy may be updated or revised from time to time, so please check back with the Industrial Commission of Arizona's website periodically in order to receive advance notice of any substantive changes to the manner in which the information you disclose on this website may be collected, used, or disseminated.
By Email: Webmaster@ica.state.az.us.
Industrial Commission of Arizona
800 W. Washington Street
Phoenix, Arizona 85007