Public Meeting Notices
|2015 Wage Info|
• AMW Statutory
Max - $4,337.82
• Arizona Minimum Wage - $8.05
• Get Info:2015 Az Minimum Wage
• Get Info:2015 Az AMW Max
• Get Info:2016 Az AMW Max
at the ICA
- 05/27/15: 2015 Claims Seminar (Aug 13-14, 2015) Now Scheduled - full registration and conference details available here!
- 05/07/15: Assessment Hearing: There will be a hearing at 1:00 PM on Thursday, June 18, 2015 regarding ½% Additional Assessment Under A.R.S. § 23-1065(F) - see details
- 04/09/15: Commission recognizes National Workers' Memorial Day - see resolution
- 12/04/14: Commission to Consider Adoption of Treatment Guideline Process. For more information, click here.
- 06/29/15: Commission publishes revised Forms 110-A and 110-B - use is required effective July 3, 2015 - click here for details
- 06/03/15: ADOSH Announces 2015 Regional Safety Summit - Prescott - details here
- 05/22/15: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2016: $4,428.91 - details here
- 05/22/15: On May 22, 2015, Governor Ducey appointed Dale L. Schultz Chairman of the Industrial Commission of Arizona. To review Chairman Schultz's biography, and the biographies of the other commissioners, click here.
- 03/25/15: Contract for RFP INDCOM15-00004723 has been cancelled and will be resolicited - full details here.
- 03/06/15: ICA Issues Notice to WC Stakeholders Regarding Directed Care - details here
- 02/06/15: Federal OSHA Rejects Arizona's Residential Fall Protection Standards - details here
- 01/20/14: AZ Medical Data Report for Service Year 2013 now available - details here
- 12/16/14: Commission makes corrections to reimbursement values of Medicine Codes added to 2014 Fee Schedule - click here for more information
- 12/09/14: Coming Soon! New Domain Name for Industrial Commission of Arizona. - details here
- 12/04/14: NCCI Announces Workers Comp Coverage Verification Service Mobile App! - details here
- 10/20/14: Commission announces Admin & Special Fund Assessment Rates for CY 2015
- 10/17/14: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage of $8.05 for CY 2015
- 10/17/14: ADOSH adds training classes on Ebola Resources and Fall Protection in Construction. Get revised training schedule in latest edition of the Advocate here.
- 09/26/14: Commission submits written comments on Federal OSHA's proposed rejection of State initiated plan change and reconsideration of final approval of state plan, 79 Fed. Reg. 49465 (August 21, 2014). Click here to read.
- 09/23/14: Commission Corrects Code in Surgery Fee Schedule. Click here for details.
- 09/04/14: Commission posts 2014-2015 Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule (Eff Oct 1, 2014) - sign in here to access it
- 08/20/14: Federal OSHA extends comment period for proposed amendments to recordkeeping regulations to October 14, 2014. For more information, click here.
- 08/01/14: Commission posts 2014 Summary of Commission Action regarding Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule.
- 07/02/14: Annual ICA Claims Seminar (Aug 14-15) is fast approaching and there are deadlines for room and registration! Details here.
- 05/23/14: Cool off at the ADOSH Summer Safety Summit in Flagstaff July 23-24 at Sinagua Middle School! OSHA 10-hour classes and over 24 safety presentations planned for Arizona's employers and employees! - details here
- 05/12/14: Annual ICA Claims Seminar is scheduled for August 14-15, 2014 at the Wigwam Resort Hotel in Litchfield Park, AZ. Details now available . . .
- 04/14/14: The Special Fund Insolvent Carrier (SB1310) report has been updated. To view updated report, click here. To view original report see Recent News entry for 12/12/13 below.
- 04/03/14: SCF Companies Become CopperPoint. Details here.
- 03/20/14: Federal OSHA threatens action against Arizona state OSHA plan. Click here to read letter.
- 12/12/13: Special Fund Insolvent Carrier (SB1310) To view report, click here. This report has been updated. To view update, see 04/14/14 Recent News entry above.
- 07/10/13: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2014: $4,256.94
- 02/11/13: The Claims Division has developed a procedure for Change of Physician Requests under A.R.S. § 23-1062.02. - details here
- 10/31/12: Claims Division Revises AMW Procedure Effective Dec 3, 2012
- 06/11/12: 2010 Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries [Revised] Available
- 11/22/11: OSHA Videos Now Available: Preventing Construction Worksite Hazards
- 10/14/11: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage for CY 2012
- 07/06/11: New Cranes and Derricks, Hexavalent Chromium, and Steel Erection Safety Standards
Industrial Commission of ArizonaPhoenix: 800 W Washington St, Phoenix AZ 85007
Phone: (602) 542-4411
FAX: (602) 542-7889
Click for Phone List of ICA Divisions
Online Customer Service and Alternatives
The Industrial Commission of Arizona offers many of the services online that you might otherwise transact in person. Our goal is to provide individuals and organizations with a more convenient and efficient means in which to interact with Arizona government. If at any time you choose not to proceed with a transaction offered through this website, your choice will in no way affect your ability to receive benefits or services. If you prefer to apply for benefits or services in person, you may do so at the respective State agency providing such benefits and/or services.
Collection and Use of Information
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
Information You Provide
Information that you submit to sign up for ICA Email information as well as information you submit with an online application will be treated in the same manner as information submitted on a hard copy to the Industrial Commission. The information you supply to the Industrial Commission of Arizona will generally become a matter of public record pursuant to A. R. S. § 39-121, et seq., which means that the agency may be required to divulge certain information in response to a public records request or in response to a warrant, subpoena, or court order.
This website may require that you enter personal information (e.g., your name, home address, birth date, social security number, and credit card number) when applying for certain benefits and services. Those services may also reference common infrastructure utilities that are provided by the Industrial Commission of Arizona. These utilities provide the agency with a means to obtain specific information or to facilitate a specific functional requirement of the online transaction being requested.
As an example, Arizona @ Your Service maintains a central credit card payment interface that agencies can use as part of their online services applications. This utility will accept only the pertinent credit card authorization data necessary to validate and fulfill the purchase. The cardholder's name, credit card number, and expiration date are obtained by the utility and used only to complete the credit card payment portion of the online transaction. The data is used only for the fulfillment of the payment and is not retained by Arizona @ Your Service.
Not all agency online applications use the services of the Arizona @ Your Service, nor are they required to. Please be assured that your personal information will be held in strictest confidence while the Industrial Commission of Arizona processes your online transaction and will not be shared, sold, or otherwise disseminated to any outside person or entity, except as required or authorized by law.
Please refer to respective benefits and/or services webpages of each individual agency for disclosure of when, how, and to whom specific information will be released to third parties, as specified by A.R.S. § 41-4152 (5) and (6). If you have further questions regarding how a State agency will use the information you submit online, please contact the applicable agency directly.
Information Collected from Children
Other External Links Disclaimer
Neither the State of Arizona, nor any agency, officer, employee, or contractor of the State of Arizona warrants the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of any information published by this system, nor endorses any content, viewpoints, products, or services linked from this system, and shall not be held liable for any losses caused by reliance on the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of such information. Portions of such information may be inaccurate or outdated. Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained from this system does so at his or her own risk.
This policy may be updated or revised from time to time, so please check back with the Industrial Commission of Arizona's website periodically in order to receive advance notice of any substantive changes to the manner in which the information you disclose on this website may be collected, used, or disseminated.
By Email: Webmaster@azica.gov.
Industrial Commission of Arizona
800 W. Washington Street
Phoenix, Arizona 85007