For Yarnell Hill
Public Meeting Notices
|2014 Wage Info|
• AMW Statutory
Max - $4,256.94
• Arizona Minimum Wage - $7.90
• Get Info:2014 Az Minimum Wage
• Get Info:2014 Az AMW Max
at the ICA
- 08/22/14: The RFQ for pest control at the ICA's Phoenix location is available on ProcureAZ. - details here.
- 08/20/14: Federal OSHA extends comment period for proposed amendments to recordkeeping regulations to October 14, 2014. For more information, click here.
- 08/01/14: Commission posts 2014 Summary of Commission Action regarding Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule.
- 07/02/14: Annual ICA Claims Seminar (Aug 14-15) is fast approaching and there are deadlines for room and registration! Details here.
- 06/26/14: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2015: $4,337.82 - details here
- 05/23/14: Cool off at the ADOSH Summer Safety Summit in Flagstaff July 23-24 at Sinagua Middle School! OSHA 10-hour classes and over 24 safety presentations planned for Arizona's employers and employees! - details here
- 05/12/14: Annual ICA Claims Seminar is scheduled for August 14-15, 2014 at the Wigwam Resort Hotel in Litchfield Park, AZ. Details now available . . .
- 05/06/14: Arizona responds to Federal OSHA's threat to take action against Arizona state OSHA plan. Click here to read response.
- 04/30/14: Training Webinars in Claims Handling & Processing - Fall 2014 [Sorry - No more Spring webinars] - click for info about Fall classes
- 04/14/14: The Special Fund Insolvent Carrier (SB1310) report has been updated. To view updated report, click here. To view original report see Recent News entry for 12/12/13 below.
- 04/03/14: SCF Companies Become CopperPoint. Details here.
- 03/20/14: Federal OSHA threatens action against Arizona state OSHA plan. Click here to read letter.
- 01/15/14: AZ Medical Data Report for Service Year 2012 now available - details here
- 12/12/13: Special Fund Insolvent Carrier (SB1310) To view report, click here. This report has been updated. To view update, see 04/14/14 Recent News entry above.
- 10/17/13: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage of $7.90 for CY 2014
- 09/05/13: Admin & Special Fund Assessment Rates for CY 2014
- 09/03/13: Commission posts 2013-2014 Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule (Eff Oct 1, 2013) - sign in here to access it
- 07/10/13: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2014: $4,256.94
- 02/11/13: The Claims Division has developed a procedure for Change of Physician Requests under A.R.S. § 23-1062.02. - details here
- 10/31/12: Claims Division Revises AMW Procedure Effective Dec 3, 2012
- 06/11/12: 2010 Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries [Revised] Available
- 04/27/12: Commission recognizes National Workers' Memorial Day
- 03/29/12: New Arizona-Specific Residential Fall Protection Effective March 27, 2012 - details here
- 11/22/11: OSHA Videos Now Available: Preventing Construction Worksite Hazards
- 10/14/11: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage for CY 2012
- 07/06/11: New Cranes and Derricks, Hexavalent Chromium, and Steel Erection Safety Standards
Procurement - Requests for Proposal/Qualification/Information
Phoenix: 800 W Washington St, Phoenix AZ 85007
Phone: (602) 542-5992
FAX: (602) 542-3104
Click for Phone List of ICA Divisions
It is the responsibility of each respondent to examine the entire RFI, seek clarification in writing (inquiries), and examine all requirements for accuracy before submitting any questionnaire. Lack of care in preparing a questionnaire shall not be grounds for modifying or withdrawing it after the due date and time, nor shall it give rise to any Contract claim. Completed questionnaires should be submitted electronically. You can send them as an email attachment to Janine Locke at the email address above, or you can print, scan, and FAX them to the FAX number above.
For a copy of an entire RFI, click the its link below. For answers to questions, contact the ICA Procurement Manager : Janine Locke at firstname.lastname@example.org or (602) 542-8238.
This RFQ was issued on August 18, 2014 by the Industrial Commission of Arizona for Pest Control at its Phoenix location, 800 West Washington St, Phoenix, AZ 85007. To get specifics, you can go to the ProcureAZ website: https://procure.az.gov/bso . Vendors may view the solicitation without being registered on ProcureAZ, but to submit a proposal, you will need to be registered. To view the RFQ, please visit the website above and click on the link Contract and Bid Search there. The solicitation closes on September 4, 2014 at 3:00 PM MST. If you have any questions about the solicitation or about how to register on ProcureAZ, please contact the Procurement Officer handling this RFQ, Janine Locke, or by telephone at (602) 542-8238.
Note: The price sheet for this bid was recently amended to reflect the unit of measure for pricing related to Parasitic Insects.
If an RFP/RFQ/RFI/IFB requires any "common documents," these can be downloaded individually from the table below.