Public Meeting Notices
|2015 Wage Info|
• AMW Statutory
Max - $4,337.82
• Arizona Minimum Wage - $8.05
• Get Info:2015 Az Minimum Wage
• Get Info:2015 Az AMW Max
• Get Info:2016 Az AMW Max
at the ICA
- 04/09/15: Commission recognizes National Workers' Memorial Day - see resolution
- 09/25/15: ADOSH Announces 2015 Phoenix Area Safety Summit in Glendale - Nov 4-5 - details here
- 09/21/15: Training Webinars in Claims Handling & Processing for Fall 2015 and early Spring 2016 are set up but Oct/Nov/Dec 2015 webinars are full ! Click here for registration information about remaining dates !
- 08/20/15: Claims Division revises internal AMW procedure effective August 24, 2015 - click here for notice
- 08/17/15: Commission publishes revised Notice of Claim Status (Form 104) - use of new form is mandatory effective November 2, 2015 - click here for details
- 07/31/15: Commission posts 2015 Summary of Commission Action regarding Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule.
- 06/29/15: Commission publishes revised Forms 110-A and 110-B - use is required effective July 3, 2015 - click here for details
- 05/22/15: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2016: $4,428.91 - details here
- 05/22/15: On May 22, 2015, Governor Ducey appointed Dale L. Schultz Chairman of the Industrial Commission of Arizona. To review Chairman Schultz's biography, and the biographies of the other commissioners, click here.
- 03/06/15: ICA Issues Notice to WC Stakeholders Regarding Directed Care - details here
- 02/06/15: Federal OSHA Rejects Arizona's Residential Fall Protection Standards - details here
- 01/20/14: AZ Medical Data Report for Service Year 2013 now available - details here
- 12/16/14: Commission makes corrections to reimbursement values of Medicine Codes added to 2014 Fee Schedule - click here for more information
- 12/09/14: Coming Soon! New Domain Name for Industrial Commission of Arizona. - details here
- 12/04/14: NCCI Announces Workers Comp Coverage Verification Service Mobile App! - details here
- 10/20/14: Commission announces Admin & Special Fund Assessment Rates for CY 2015
- 10/17/14: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage of $8.05 for CY 2015
- 10/17/14: ADOSH adds training classes on Ebola Resources and Fall Protection in Construction. Get revised training schedule in latest edition of the Advocate here.
- 09/23/14: Commission Corrects Code in Surgery Fee Schedule. Click here for details.
- 04/14/14: The Special Fund Insolvent Carrier (SB1310) report has been updated. To view updated report, click here. To view original report see Recent News entry for 12/12/13 below.
- 02/11/13: The Claims Division has developed a procedure for Change of Physician Requests under A.R.S. § 23-1062.02. - details here
- 10/31/12: Claims Division Revises AMW Procedure Effective Dec 3, 2012
- 11/22/11: OSHA Videos Now Available: Preventing Construction Worksite Hazards
- 07/06/11: New Cranes and Derricks, Hexavalent Chromium, and Steel Erection Safety Standards
Procurement - Requests for Proposal/Qualification/Information
Phoenix: 800 W Washington St, Phoenix AZ 85007
Phone: (602) 542-5992
FAX: (602) 542-3104
Click for Phone List of ICA Divisions
It is the responsibility of each respondent to examine the entire RFI/IFB/RFP, seek clarification in writing (inquiries), and examine all requirements for accuracy before submitting any questionnaire. Lack of care in preparing a questionnaire shall not be grounds for modifying or withdrawing it after the due date and time, nor shall it give rise to any Contract claim. Completed questionnaires should be submitted electronically. You can send them as an email attachment to Janine Locke at the email address above, or you can print, scan, and FAX them to the FAX number above.
For a copy of an entire RFI/IFB/RFP, click its link below. For answers to questions, contact the ICA Procurement Manager : Janine Locke at email@example.com or (602) 542-8238.
If an RFP/RFQ/RFI/IFB requires any "common documents," these can be downloaded individually from the table below.