Public Meeting Notices
|2015 Wage Info|
• AMW Statutory
Max - $4,337.82
• Arizona Minimum Wage - $8.05
• Get Info:2015 Az Minimum Wage
• Get Info:2015 Az AMW Max
at the ICA
- 03/02/15: The 2015 Physicians' & Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule Hearing will be held on Thursday, April 30, 2015 at 1:00 PM - click here for information
- 12/04/14: Commission to Consider Adoption of Treatment Guideline Process. For more information, click here.
- 03/10/14: The 2014 Physicians' & Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule Hearing will be held on Thursday, April 17, 2014 at 1:00 PM - click here for information
- 02/06/15: Federal OSHA Rejects Arizona's Residential Fall Protection Standards - details here
- 01/27/15: Training Webinars in Claims Handling & Processing for Spring 2015 are here! - click here for dates.
- 01/20/14: AZ Medical Data Report for Service Year 2013 now available - details here
- 12/16/14: Commission makes corrections to reimbursement values of Medicine Codes added to 2014 Fee Schedule - click here for more information
- 12/09/14: Coming Soon! New Domain Name for Industrial Commission of Arizona. - details here
- 12/04/14: NCCI Announces Workers Comp Coverage Verification Service Mobile App! - details here
- 10/20/14: Commission announces Admin & Special Fund Assessment Rates for CY 2015
- 10/17/14: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage of $8.05 for CY 2015
- 10/17/14: ADOSH adds training classes on Ebola Resources and Fall Protection in Construction. Get revised training schedule in latest edition of the Advocate here.
- 09/26/14: Commission submits written comments on Federal OSHA's proposed rejection of State initiated plan change and reconsideration of final approval of state plan, 79 Fed. Reg. 49465 (August 21, 2014). Click here to read.
- 09/23/14: Commission Corrects Code in Surgery Fee Schedule. Click here for details.
- 09/04/14: Commission posts 2014-2015 Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule (Eff Oct 1, 2014) - sign in here to access it
- 08/20/14: Federal OSHA extends comment period for proposed amendments to recordkeeping regulations to October 14, 2014. For more information, click here.
- 08/01/14: Commission posts 2014 Summary of Commission Action regarding Physicians' and Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule.
- 07/02/14: Annual ICA Claims Seminar (Aug 14-15) is fast approaching and there are deadlines for room and registration! Details here.
- 06/26/14: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2015: $4,337.82 - details here
- 05/23/14: Cool off at the ADOSH Summer Safety Summit in Flagstaff July 23-24 at Sinagua Middle School! OSHA 10-hour classes and over 24 safety presentations planned for Arizona's employers and employees! - details here
- 05/12/14: Annual ICA Claims Seminar is scheduled for August 14-15, 2014 at the Wigwam Resort Hotel in Litchfield Park, AZ. Details now available . . .
- 04/14/14: The Special Fund Insolvent Carrier (SB1310) report has been updated. To view updated report, click here. To view original report see Recent News entry for 12/12/13 below.
- 04/03/14: SCF Companies Become CopperPoint. Details here.
- 03/20/14: Federal OSHA threatens action against Arizona state OSHA plan. Click here to read letter.
- 12/12/13: Special Fund Insolvent Carrier (SB1310) To view report, click here. This report has been updated. To view update, see 04/14/14 Recent News entry above.
- 07/10/13: Commission adopts AMW Statutory Max for CY 2014: $4,256.94
- 02/11/13: The Claims Division has developed a procedure for Change of Physician Requests under A.R.S. § 23-1062.02. - details here
- 10/31/12: Claims Division Revises AMW Procedure Effective Dec 3, 2012
- 06/11/12: 2010 Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries [Revised] Available
- 04/27/12: Commission recognizes National Workers' Memorial Day
- 11/22/11: OSHA Videos Now Available: Preventing Construction Worksite Hazards
- 10/14/11: Commission announces Arizona minimum wage for CY 2012
- 07/06/11: New Cranes and Derricks, Hexavalent Chromium, and Steel Erection Safety Standards
Procurement - Requests for Proposal/Qualification/Information
Phoenix: 800 W Washington St, Phoenix AZ 85007
Phone: (602) 542-5992
FAX: (602) 542-3104
Click for Phone List of ICA Divisions
It is the responsibility of each respondent to examine the entire RFI/IFB/RFP, seek clarification in writing (inquiries), and examine all requirements for accuracy before submitting any questionnaire. Lack of care in preparing a questionnaire shall not be grounds for modifying or withdrawing it after the due date and time, nor shall it give rise to any Contract claim. Completed questionnaires should be submitted electronically. You can send them as an email attachment to Janine Locke at the email address above, or you can print, scan, and FAX them to the FAX number above.
For a copy of an entire RFI/IFB/RFP, click its link below. For answers to questions, contact the ICA Procurement Manager : Janine Locke at email@example.com or (602) 542-8238.
This IFB was issued on January 30, 2015 by the Industrial Commission of Arizona for Generator Maintenance and Repair. To get specifics, you can go to the ProcureAZ website: https://procure.az.gov/bso . Vendors may view the solicitation without being registered on ProcureAZ, but to submit a proposal, you will need to be registered. To view the IFB, please visit the website above and click on the link Contract and Bid Search there. This solicitation has been extended and now closes on Friday, February 20, 2015 at 3:00 PM MST.
There is a pre-bid conference and site visit scheduled for 10:30 AM on February 10, 2015 in the first-floor auditorium of the Industrial Commission, 800 West Washington Street, Phoenix.
If you have any questions about the solicitation or about how to register on ProcureAZ, please contact the Procurement Officer handling this IFB, Janine Locke, or by telephone at (602) 542-8238. All further questions are due by Tuesday, February 17, 2015 NLT 12:00 PM MST.
If an RFP/RFQ/RFI/IFB requires any "common documents," these can be downloaded individually from the table below.